interlude [L2Off] L2 Legacy

1stToDIe

There are quite some haters out there and the upcoming servers are trying so hard to take us down.

I could mention names but it is quite obvious who and they are present on the topic.

Anyway we will not be stopped by any low-lifers.

Cheers.

l2reshresh closed reason ddos

l2appeal closed reason ddos and brute

how player can trust you ?

If i would be a admin on MXC i would ban you for being a mental disturbed person.

Refresh never got down because of ddos. I closed because players left.

Appeal is not my buisness.

I suggest you never post here again. Find another topic to spam with your stupid replies.

(google translate would work better for you, try it, your replies will make more sense)

Dobre ?

l2reshresh closed reason ddos

l2appeal closed reason ddos and brute

how player can trust you ?

That's a good question,ok you use off files,ok you're great administrators/devs, ok,ok,ok,But Why don't you finally add a protection?.Each time you open a server same thing happens,plus you still continue to do it.Buy a protection that's all.Or you should stop open servers anymore.

man server get ddos all know dont lier thx your staff power in lier

Server was closed due lack of people not because of ddos. Also you should be banned straight away encouraging Skylord (l2mid) dev pay you in order to ddos Legacy and Nanna. 

Hello dear players, Today I am gonna explain you about our Clan Reward System. It is nothing complex, just a more advanced way to reward the clans which are willing to show some competition in the game.

Most of the servers rewards the upcoming clans with clan levels; noblesse characters or even items just for no reason, which is highly unfair and stupid by the simple reason that all the rewarded clans gather together and the idea about the competitive server is gone.

We plan to reward our clans, not only because they choose to play in Lineage II Legacy, but because they want to prove themselves and give everything during the battles for epics, castles, and bosses. We will monitor all the major events in the game and discuss with top clan leaders which clans are trying to show some competition in the battles. The reward will be same for top sides, no matter the count of players in each side. Doing this we will motivate the small groups to create new sides, instead of joining the big ones. The reward will be weekly so every weeks gives a new opportunities for all.

I hope that you are intrigued. Best Regards, Lineage II Legacy Team.

This server is nothing more than a joke, it's been a long time since I haven't seen this guy. Outlaw which works with LogicalMind, two guys which used to steal, to lie, to scam, and nothing else than making profit from nothing.

I remind you a server called L2Fantastic which was made by LogicalMind , Outlaw and Lovedrunk (Munich-the dutch) - After 30 minutes Outlaw a.k.a lawless got a spear +11 with dual SA, full inventory with weapons, Tatteossian set and many items and nobody did anything, once they figured in Nwatch they turned it off due some "issues" and they keep going in the same style until people left the server - one of the most failure servers back in those days.

Oguz - Dumanist nothing else than a player, nothing new, all features are copy-paste from Ramazan's server L2Appeal the first one from 2009 or 2010 I do not remember well the period but yea that server was pretty nice in that period because there was nothing else to play (same as today). A 20 years old kid which believe he is so good as developer. Remember the last Appeal when he got ddosed and than he started to give items for free to Niggastolemybike just to stop the ddos than epic fail came.

1sttodie - First time in this job (you guys join a server where one of the team members build his first l2off server) it's fair enough, all of us made a server for first time, but at least we found the good partners to start a new server.

Saitx - Another story, I actually do not believe that this guy is the real Saitx which build L2loyal, all i do believe about this guy is that he is a lier, I have no proofs, it's just my thoughts because in the past I spoke with saitx when he had Loyal and he was decent guy, nowadays all he's doing is to flame everywhere.

I know there's no good servers to play but my question is why do you want to lose your time or to get disappointed by some servers like this one? They call themselves developers but none of them is a developer actually, they do same thing since 10 years ago, same stuff because they already got the features, and they just change few stuff here few stuff there, nothing new, no improvements, is everything the same. Same corruptions, same problems, same people, brains and all they do is to build it just to take your money. Just wait until the first donations came and than no more legacy. :)

Cya and hf guys I'd rather join a pvp server or a br server lol.

- Nana will be better, even Mid is gonna be better even if they just wipe all the time.

Krea, on 27 Feb 2016 - 07:56 AM, said:

Oguz - Dumanist nothing else than a player, nothing new, all features are copy-paste from Ramazan's server L2Appeal the first one from 2009 or 2010 I do not remember well the period but yea that server was pretty nice in that period because there was nothing else to play (same as today). A 20 years old kid which believe he is so good as developer. Remember the last Appeal when he got ddosed and than he started to give items for free to Niggastolemybike just to stop the ddos than epic fail came.

Well, all features copy paste from Ramazan's server?

- That i made all appeal features and first appeal staff members was me (developer) and ramazan (sponsor-owner) . You can ask to ramazan anything else.

And about niggastolemybike

-Nobody dont care about one kid except you.