[L2J] La2Howl Reborn

Reborn12

Such ugly interface and skin...name of file I need to change?

Also, 1) why start lv 61 and go 80 in 5min? No point whatsoever.

2) All custom for votes? baaad move.

Edited by Benihime

i can say this server has the perfect balance need just more time to fix some things and it will be perfect :)

We are working on it tomorrow all will be ok..We are looking for solutions about advertise at forums..to bring people..!!!

Apart from the fact that when i go to giran i crash

yes ddos attack is real :)

you like my StartUp System ?

is not hack system ...like your statrup on L2jesios ( and is my first version )

now stop play with attack :P

yes ddos attack is real :)

you like my StartUp System ?

is not hack system ...like your statrup on L2jesios ( and is my first version )

now stop play with attack :P

Your startup system is the same shit as mine. And nah i won't stop it unless you fix the crash :D

because i like to make a server thats will be online a lot of months and no only 1 week or 2 weeks like all the today servers...

thats why..and i dont have time because of work..

1 Week is not so much time to find and fix what we will find on this server..

You will have it for a lot of minutes if you will ever spam your server in my server's hero chat.

And ddosing me is not a good idea because until now no one touched my server, and suddenly today i see that post and message that my server is under attack. And it still is.

Don't motivate me to pay with the same things, because isn't my style. Do your job, get players in a fair way and not be bitchy. 

You will have it for a lot of minutes if you will ever spam your server in my server's hero chat.

And ddosing me is not a good idea because until now no one touched my server, and suddenly today i see that post and message that my server is under attack. And it still is.

Don't motivate me to pay with the same things, because isn't my style. Do your job, get players in a fair way and not be bitchy. 

first of all check my forum and see about adverisement event..im not like the other nabs to spam to servers or ddos them to make some money....im a man with balls