L2J Velvet Engine

What is L2jVelvet Engine?

L2jVelvet is a engine that can be installed in any project and any client and offer a whole lot of utility.

What L2jVelvet can do:

• Give you access to anything related to your client#s PC like HWID
  • Detect how many windows of L2 the user runs
  • Open browser tabs to the client's PC from ingame
  • Terminate any bot the customer might run
  • Don't allow the customer to log in if he doesn't run your system as you want it to be
  • Check if the customer is trying to change his IP around to vote again and again for more rewards
  • Offer permanent actions like HWID ban
  • Check if the player is not acting, or if he is AFK

Why should you use it?

Because it offers utility features along with antiboting ones.

A little example of what it can do. In the view below i host a server on my vps and i am logged in from my pc. By pressing /unstuck i make from my client side the 3 vote tabs to open on my explorer from ingame making it really handy for things like individual vote reward systems.

Servers using L2jVelvet:

www.l2isamos.com (Only the url opener version)

I really do want you to comment below asking questions and making suggestions on what features you wanna see.

For price add me on skype: desolatedpewpew

Edited by Elfosass
  • Upvote 1

I'm so glad for being tester for this project. It's really amazing guys, and the price is really low for the quality of this thing.

100% supported, gl.

Finally you made it, nice engine.

The vote re-directing is really interesting, and it can be really useful.

Gl!

Finally you made it, nice engine.

The vote re-directing is really interesting, and it can be really useful.

Gl!

It actually took me one day to find of a good way of making it, but yeah it can be really handy cuz it enables things like promotions and stuff. Thanks.

Abstract. And you know it, please tell us what happens when the admin gets spammed on forum "I CANT RUN THE SERVER SYSTEM CRASH" that of course comes from the incompatible binaries or even worst, antiviruses.

If it was that easy that an idiot like you would do it flawless, everyone would do it, including the hundreds of l2j antibot developers out there

To make a long story short, its guranteed that you will have -40% online on your server and ofc failed G.O

Prove me wrong

PS to people: Even f it worked on this retard's pc, doesn't mean it will run on yours or your server's players.

Edited by xxdem

Abstract. And you know it, please tell us what happens when the admin gets spammed on forum "I CANT RUN THE SERVER SYSTEM CRASH" that of course comes from the incompatible binaries or even worst, antiviruses.

If it was that easy that an idiot like you would do it flawless, everyone would do it, including the hundreds of l2j antibot developers out there

To make a long story short, its guranteed that you will have -40% online on your server and ofc failed G.O

Prove me wrong

PS to people: Even f it worked on this retard's pc, doesn't mean it will run on yours or your server's players.

I don't need to prove you anything. It works like a charm and you won't have a issue with anything. It installs automatically any file you might need.

I tested it on:

• Windows 7 x32 x64
  • Windows 8/8.1 x32 x64
  • Windows 10 x32 x64

All of them work flawlessly with absolutely no problems without having and framework and libs installed beforehand.

The fact that you don't have the knowledge to make it doesn't make it impossible.

If you just install the (3) files that the you need to the client will run just fine without any problems.

Sorry if i disappoint you but it works.

I don't need to prove you anything. It works like a charm and you won't have a issue with anything. It installs automatically any file you might need.

I tested it on:

• Windows 7 x32 x64
  • Windows 8/8.1 x32 x64
  • Windows 10 x32 x64

All of them work flawlessly with absolutely no problems without having and framework and libs installed beforehand.

The fact that you don't have the knowledge to make it doesn't make it impossible.

If you just install the (3) files that the you need to the client will run just fine without any problems.

Sorry if i disappoint you but it works.

nice fairytale, compatibility is the least of issue, the real problems are the antiviruses

btw 40% of the community still uses winXP, its obvius that win7-10 incompatibility issues are nonexistent and that you solve the x64 incompatibility by simply targeting x32

the other 40% will have antivirus issues and the other 20% will bypass it

yet again you open a hole into the water to prove your retardness, with bullshit that none-actually buys

Nothing against elfo or xxdem but instead of "flame" each to other

l2 community is going to die

you guys are fews of the dev left, why don't help each to other instead of that?

however is not really my argument so just my 2 cent ^^

nice fairytale, compatibility is the least of issue, the real problems are the antiviruses

btw 40% of the community still uses winXP, its obvius that win7-10 incompatibility issues are nonexistent and that you solve the x64 incompatibility by simply targeting x32

the other 40% will have antivirus issues and the other 20% will bypass it

yet again you open a hole into the water to prove your retardness, with bullshit that none-actually buys

No one uses XP lol, even the companies where obligated to drop it. Wake up. You don't need to throw any more shit on me. 

Avast, Windows defender, NOD32, Kaspersky, BitDefender and Norton won't see it as a virus. 

So to sum up, if you live under a rock and you use WinXP, DONT USE IT. If you don't have one of the antiviruses i talked about above, DONT USE IT.

You cannot bypass if cuz the server will drop your connection if you don't log in with the system.

You are trying to throw so much crap on me and you fail miserably...

Nothing against elfo or xxdem but instead of "flame" each to other

l2 community is going to die

you guys are fews of the dev left, why don't help each to other instead of that?

however is not really my argument so just my 2 cent ^^

He can't help me in the slightest dude. He is just in these scene to flame people that actually do stuff.
Edited by Elfosass

No one uses XP lol, even the companies where obligated to drop it. Wake up. You don't need to throw any more shit on me. 

Avast, Windows defender, NOD32, Kaspersky, BitDefender and Norton won't see it as a virus. 

So to sum up, if you live under a rock and you use WinXP, DONT USE IT. If you don't have one of the antiviruses i talked about above, DONT USE IT.

You cannot bypass if cuz the server will drop your connection if you don't log in with the system.

You are trying to throw so much crap on me and you fail miserably...

He can't help me in the slightest dude. He is just in these scene to flame people that actually do stuff.

His problem then

People know you for doing custom and fancy new things

Never see someone blaming you for your work in my 7 years here, so you are more then trusted at people eyes don't need to start a war with him

None uses XP yeah right, I had several servers, 3 in 2015, a great percentage was running winXP mostly Greeks and Vzlas (whatsoever is left from l2 community)

Oso gia to den mporw:

Edw pou eisoun imouna, kai edw pou eimai 9a se