Pride Style C6/g3

Makedonec

You can't call Dav a bad developer just because his coding skills weren't top tier back then. Being a good coder doesn't make you a good developer and being a good developer doesn't make you a good coder. Dav was a good developer because he had something many of you don't. Originality, imagination and love for what he did (at least in the first years). If I were a CEO at some software company and I had to choose between you and Dav, I would choose Dav. Don't get me wrong, you are a good coder but creativity>coding skills, at least for me.

Cheers Colville

I agree that he is top tier creativity, but you're absolutely wrong here, its not a matter of creativity when the community demands specific things and gameplay for a server. Look all the servers that have great creativity

• L2Vesta
  • HNoke's
  • Wargate
  • Prelude
  • Devil
  • Dozens of more

What did they achieve? 100 online at best at their opening, L2AEPvP is based on C6 L2Pride ideology and its opening never failed, 400 and even 500 online on the opening and none can doubt that, why? because its the gameplay the community wants, people don't like changes and are afraid to try new things they just want an improved old-school gameplay they grew up with. At least whatsoever is left from l2 community does that. 

So why should I change this style since it works? The hype is GREAT the first days of AEPvP so Its not a matter of copy. I deliver what people like and others can't accomplish, I won't waste my time to making my own shit and risk hundrends of developing hours like the other retards did.

Let me give you another example, L2Vesta had GREAT creativity and none can deny that. HE FAILED 3 times with no more than 50 online on their opening, now look what they did with a PURE unchanged crappy shared L2Pride GF server. L2 Hayze.

PS: Creativity is not a rare skill, trust me a smart CEO would hire the developer or both, creativity alone is useless in our days, the world is full of ideas but lacks implementantion.

Edit:

C

Cheers colville

Edited by xxdem

The servers you listed (with an exception of l2nexus) are not creative at all, just l2pride recreations with different customs.

You are wrong, each one has its own style. At least 60% of the content of those servers follow their own style.

L2AEPvP is 50% C6 Pride and 35% Gracia Pride, that sums up to 85% L2Pride, 15% remain that are just custom things we added. now THAT shows lack of creativity. Or not?

Edited by xxdem

I guess the word "creativity" has a different meaning to each of us. For me, being a creative developer means to create something no one has ever heard of before, something your style, something that others do not call pridestyle, pridelike etc.

I guess the word "creativity" has a different meaning to each of us. For me, being a creative developer means to create something no one has ever heard of before, something your style, something that others do not call pridestyle, pridelike etc.

pridelike today is considered anything that consists of custom items with tiers, hard pve and has a PvP town, so I guess you're point of view is wrong

I really couldn't help but to laugh at this when I was told what Aphelion posted with the ip stuff. Aphelion if you actually new my ip address which you clearly don't, so I don't actually know how you came about the IP's address being me LMAO once again. Also I really can't understand why you guy's keep talking about me but any way check this. 

Here you I will help you find my IP address :

As you can see here is my IP address from my fourms

29mps9w.jpg

This next picture is where the actual IP is located Oo and the service provider + its a static IP & this was taken with my phone and look it says Optus which is my mobile provider in Australia. 

1ruflh.jpg

Now I am sure you are going to say this is Photoshoped but seriously get over the fact that I am running a server and not the original owner of Wargate hence the reason I renamed it to start fresh. 

If you like please ask the mods here to confirm my IP if you like as I have nothing to hide from, also I will chat with you on vent if you really like. 

Cheers to my fans Colville

PS: I have never seen my name mentioned so much since I opened this server thanks again

I really couldn't help but to laugh at this when I was told what Aphelion posted with the ip stuff. Aphelion if you actually new my ip address which you clearly don't, so I don't actually know how you came about the IP's address being me LMAO once again. Also I really can't understand why you guy's keep talking about me but any way check this. 

29mps9w.jpg

This next picture is where the actual IP is located Oo and the service provider + its a static IP & this was taken with my phone and look it says Optus which is my mobile provider in Australia. 

1ruflh.jpg

Now I am sure you are going to say this is Photoshoped but seriously get over the fact that I am running a server and not the original owner of Wargate hence the reason I renamed it to start fresh. 

If you like please ask the mods here to confirm my IP if you like as I have nothing to hide from, also I will chat with you on vent if you really like. 

PS: I have never seen my name mentioned so much since I opened this server thanks again

Colville, stfu for real. You are just a phantom in all this. The server is ran by Dev using your name. You are old plebs.

It's like me or someone else running L2Pride under Dav's name while he is not there at all. That's not fair.

Edited by N1nj4Styl3

29mps9w.jpg

1ruflh.jpg

A moment of silence for those that got owned

A moment of silence for those that got owned

No one got owned RZ.

Wish I could show you my methods/tricks live on teamviewer, but that's not happening.

Dev is under CV's name.

N1nj4styl3 , Trance & Aphelion I know it actually hurts that you are wrong and all you can do flame and make up lies as much as you need to, which is ok by me because at the end of the day I just laugh so hard at you kids talking shit. 

Aphelion I love how you said Dev runs my server and logged into my computer with team-viewer or with some other tricks LOL seriously kiddo, you need to get a life. Look for something else to complain about or keep flamming me with all your lies. Like I said all I am doing is laughing at these post and replies.

I never post in someone elses threads about there servers but I know you guys can't help yourself. Please keep trashing me and my server that Dev apparently runs LMAO.

Cheers Colville

PS I wont be replying again as I will just sit back and laugh at the stupid replies  :ph34r:

Edited by Colville®

N1nj4styl3 , Trance & Aphelion I know it actually hurts that you are wrong and all you can do flame and make up lies as much as you need to, which is ok by me because at the end of the day I just laugh so hard at you kids talking shit.   :ph34r:

Can you please elaborate your answer?

Quote my posts.

Edited by Trance

What a dumb.

I am lucy

lucy-2014-movie-screenshot-passport-2.jp

I just proved it

The thing is, he doesn't just say he is colv and shows photos. He talks with players on ventrilo. And from what I've seen from your posts your English is quite good so you will be able to recognise an Australian accent so go ahead and talk to him, along with every1 else here.

But ofc this is not gonna happen cause you know he's the real deal and you just pretend.

BUT if you really believe colv is dead or whatever and you go and speak to him I bet you are gonna say that Dev hired an Australian actor or smt like that so no point in doing it .

The thing is, he doesn't just say he is colv and shows photos. He talks with players on ventrilo. And from what I've seen from your posts your English is quite good so you will be able to recognise an Australian accent so go ahead and talk to him, along with every1 else here.

But ofc this is not gonna happen cause you know he's the real deal and you just pretend.

BUT if you really believe colv is dead or whatever and you go and speak to him I bet you are gonna say that Dev hired an Australian actor or smt like that so no point in doing it .

The fact is that I don't give a single shit who he is. The real Colville is a nonfactor dumbass that knows basic stuff like //recall and //goto nothing more. He didn't learned developing to satisfy virgin Dev's crappy 80 online server yet he also 100% replaced Dev after his own ultimate disappearance that doesn't feal right does it? How does someone so cosmetic gets the skills and behaviour of a trashy 20 year old trash that knows how to parse ready Java codes and edit a few files in the XML. (Even you can do it if I teach you how).

To make a long story short, even if he is the real, Dev uses the same account aswell because GMods already game me his IPs here and they are a match both on my forum's and the server's IPs trace log.

What if Colville is real? I can't get it, he never ever accomplished anything rather than "Cheering" after every single reply, he even had enough balls to go into open war with my team for absolutely no reason to promote his trashy renamed wargate.

So, to end this story about this trasher nonfactors please give me the reasons you're so upset to prove that he is the real, is he special at anything rather than hitting a few GM commands? Did he ever accomplished the slightest thing? The right answer is no, if you look his fb profile you will see that he is a failed 40 years old virgin retard.

PS: You blaimed L2AEPvP as a cash grab, your new server opened the donations way earlier than us probably because they know that they won't last long.

Edited by xxdem