Pride Style C6/g3

Makedonec

actually noone made a successfull server after dav for random reasons , neither xdem with skills to do it..even with a success opening after some time he end up with no activity , prelude ? funny one , sorceri servers? 100max ppl but he earn more than 2-3k euro with so low population , finest ? was before 5-6 years? had population but wrong GMs in the start since he did everything just to show him a girl in skype that was me ^^ the thing here the community is  bored to farm atm and blame for everything. xdem aka scar/astrah is skilled dev but he overacting all the times , prelude aka dev or colville , the server still got ppl cuz of colville (true or false) . i really liked most of the servers after dav and wanted to believe in them to have fun but noone could do it.. after so many time u still fighting who is who..stop it idiots ^_^

actually noone made a successfull server after dav for random reasons , neither xdem with skills to do it..even with a success opening after some time he end up with no activity , prelude ? funny one , sorceri servers? 100max ppl but he earn more than 2-3k euro with so low population , finest ? was before 5-6 years? had population but wrong GMs in the start since he did everything just to show him a girl in skype that was me ^^ the thing here the community is  bored to farm atm and blame for everything. xdem aka scar/astrah is skilled dev but he overacting all the times , prelude aka dev or colville , the server still got ppl cuz of colville (true or false) . i really liked most of the servers after dav and wanted to believe in them to have fun but noone could do it.. after so many time u still fighting who is who..stop it idiots ^_^

it's obvious that u are the idiot here u join all servers and quit in 1 day. What u expect mofo ? it's 2016 the old years will never come back you have to deal with it. The community before 7-8 years had nothing to do comparing the community now so just live in ur dreams better quit l2 forever.

it's obvious that u are the idiot here u join all servers and quit in 1 day. What u expect mofo ? it's 2016 the old years will never come back you have to deal with it. The community before 7-8 years had nothing to do comparing the community now so just live in ur dreams better quit l2 forever.

hey asslicker relax ur tits im dealing with it thats why im not playing ur shit server 

hey asslicker relax ur tits im dealing with it thats why im not playing ur shit server 

who cares where u play ? u quit all servers in 1 day u can't play anywhere u are total fail ur arguements are still invalid though i remember sorceri servers when i played he had 30 ppl online never 100

Yo-ho-ho..

Lurking on MXC for such a long time made really just log in and step in this.

So, where do I start? I will start from the fact that I am kind of amused that after such a long time since L2Pride's closure everyone is still mentioning it / trying to copy, etc. That's really amusing.

Although, I'm not here to express how I feel about this fact. I'm here to stop all this bullshit about Colville / Dev.

--

I did a small research, used s0m3 maj0r h4x0r skills of mine and got some stuff to show you.

--

His SMF Board reports ColVille's IP as:

xhPv9iL.jpg

IP: 89.210.7.224 | Vendor: hol.gr

--

L2Pride's Forum reports the following:

ddWW2OH.jpg

And specifically:

oEBji3C.png

--

GiG1CDE.png

YxO2Gg8.png

--

As far as I know, Colville is not Greek.

I'm really sorry for those who fell in this. There's no Colville, at least the real Colville.

Dev is behind all this, he is just using you all.

Edited by Aphelion

Okay all the servers was shit aepvp/wargate/prelude i dont know about those finest and shits.

-aepvp skilled developer but he is a garbage as player  so as i have tell you in the past xxdem  if you are really good on making wheels that dont mean you are able to create a car and Even if you Create it  will be a Trash Car with Awesome wheels.

-Wargate. actually wargate was a shit too and succed cuz back then DAV ddnt give shit about pride so some players go to wargate

-Prelude I ddnt even joined but my friends told me that is shit too!

Now to the point how is possible you xxdem and this failer trance how you can blame dav and saying he was unskilled and shits like this Since you Tryhard to copy pride and you cant even Succed to copy "an unskilled DAV" cool story 

pride was Unique server cuz DAV has his own ideas and ddnt copy any other server  .. when you will be able to Create your server with your OWN ideas like DAV do then you will succed trying to copy a ferrari will never be ferrari  ANTE STA FIAT TWRA ORNIA

who cares where u play ? u quit all servers in 1 day u can't play anywhere u are total fail ur arguements are still invalid though i remember sorceri servers when i played he had 30 ppl online never 100

well u are so pathetic..i quit cuz i dont like the server to donate a full char kiddo..also sorceri had more than 100 now that im checking my pics not so much tho :p2r7lgg2.jpg

Edited by #Tectonic

well u are so pathetic..i quit cuz i dont like the server to donate a full char kiddo..also sorceri had more than 100 now that im checking my pics 2r7lgg2.jpg

so u was gm of finest ? thats why u support sorceri ? how much u pay for be a gm :D

Yo-ho-ho..

Lurking on MXC for such a long time made really just log in and step in this.

So, where do I start? I will start from the fact that I am kind of amused that after such a long time since L2Pride's closure everyone is still mentioning it / trying to copy, etc. That's really amusing.

Although, I'm not here to express how I feel about this fact. I'm here to stop all this bullshit about Colville / Dev.

--

I did a small research, used s0m3 maj0r h4x0r skills of mine and got some stuff to show you.

--

His SMF Board reports his IP as:

xhPv9iL.jpg

IP: 89.210.7.224 | Vendor: hol.gr

--

L2Pride's Forum reports the following:

ddWW2OH.jpg

And specifically:

oEBji3C.png

--

GiG1CDE.png

YxO2Gg8.png

--

As far as I know, Colville is not Greek.

I'm really sorry for those who fell in this. There's no Colville, at least the real Colville.

Dev is behind all this, he is just using you all.

Hello my friend amphelion  as far as I know this name is Brent rowe https://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=l2prelude.com

https://www.facebook.com/brent.rowe.75?fref=ts<---- trying so hard to tell people lies but let me know who else can Have this photo profile Since 2009 ?  your tricks arent so good mr amphelion  also you can ask his friends the biggest clan leaders of pride :)

Edited by Lestatt

Hello my friend amphelion  as far as I know this name is Brent rowe https://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=l2prelude.com

https://www.facebook.com/brent.rowe.75?fref=ts<---- trying so hard to tell people lies but let me know who else can Have this photo profile Since 2009 ?  your tricks arent so good mr amphelion  also you can ask his friends the biggest clan leaders of pride :)

I can also register a domain under a fake name. 

Have you ever bought a domain before? You just fill whatever you want in the name/last name fields, etc.

Mr Lestatt, I don't know if you are Dev's friend or something but my methods work 100% as intended.

This is not the real ColVille.

I know Dev didn't give up so easily but I still think that Colville has something to do with this server. I talked to him on ventrillo, he doesn't sound like some albanian scum

Edited by Silverwind

I can also register a domain under a fake name. 

Have you ever bought a domain before? You just fill whatever you want in the name/last name fields, etc.

Mr Lestatt, I don't know if you are Dev's friend or something but my methods work 100% as intended.

This is not the real ColVille.

AHAHHAHAHAHAH SRSLY YOU THINK HE MADE HIS FACEBOOK BACK ON 2007 TO BUY NOW DOMAIN WITH THIS NAME LOOK THE PHOTO PROFILE TILL 2009 PLEASE AMPHELION you are such a kid aka meitux :D

AHAHHAHAHAHAH SRSLY YOU THINK HE MADE HIS FACEBOOK BACK ON 2007 TO BUY NOW DOMAIN WITH THIS NAME LOOK THE PHOTO PROFILE TILL 2009 PLEASE AMPHELION you are such a kid aka meitux :D

1. Turn off the caps you fake little ass kid.

2. Because there's a Facebook Profile that does not mean it's real or associated with the name in the registrar.

3. I'm not Meitux. Meitux = Abyssal. I am Aphelion, blind monkey.

4. I know you are some close person to Dev.

----

@SilverWind, at the moment "Colville" is Dev. Fake name.

1. Turn off the caps you fake little ass kid.

2. Because there's a Facebook Profile that does not mean it's real or associated with the name in the registrar.

3. I'm not Meitux. Meitux = Abyssal. I am Aphelion, blind monkey.

4. I know you are some close person to Dev.

----

@SilverWind, at the moment "Colville" is Dev. Fake name.

amphelion you are so funny srsly hahahahhahahahahahha wow u just made my day :)  also he created facebook before 10 years to copy colville and use it now for prelude AAHHAHAHAHAH Greek kid u cant open your blind eyes and look photo profile is from 2009 NO 1 else can have this screenshot from 2009 :)))))))))))))))))))))