Pride Style C6/g3

Makedonec

hopefully l2finest returns to see your personal failure you big mouth :D i'm laughing so hard with the shits on this topic i'm laughing with your failure too a drunk administrator that never manages to keep people online in his server making responsible people like sorceri 0xa0xa0xa0xa0 with 20 -30 ppl online. You all insult Dav for his shit codes but Dav made millions of $ from interlude + gracia final you are just a failure dare even talk about him. All of you

You're laughing because you have no knowledge, and you obviously don't know what we are talking about.

Edited by Trance

You're laughing because you have no knowledge, and you obviously don't know what we are talking about.

But you know ? WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER WHAT YOU ACHIEVED IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE TILL NOW ? YOU ARE A ZERO stfu

But you know ? WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER WHAT YOU ACHIEVED IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE TILL NOW ? YOU ARE A ZERO stfu

I actually accomplished whatever I wanted. I'm feeling sorry for you.

He's an Alien. Beware cuz he can ruin your shitty life even more >:)

But idk what no name are you...to ask such questions...

Check my register date on this forum...i think on that year your family was still hunting rats for a decent dinner.  

I actually accomplished whatever I wanted. I'm feeling sorry for you.

i saw that you never had a server with more than 50 online for more than 2 months. you accomplished to take my dick in your ass it was a pleasure to give it to you i'm feeling sorry for your mum. 

i saw that you never had a server with more than 50 online for more than 2 months. you accomplished to take my dick in your ass it was a pleasure to give it to you i'm feeling sorry for your mum. 

I know what you're trying to do. I won't bother myself with an ignorant fool.

I know what you're trying to do. I won't bother myself with an ignorant fool.

what i'm trying to do ? speaking the truth in the other way. Everything you have in ur fucked up gay mind as such a gay you are has another side as well :) : )

give-that-man-a-piece-of-traces.jpg

what i'm trying to do ? speaking the truth in the other way. Everything you have in ur fucked up gay mind as such a gay you are has another side as well :) : )

Did I f*ck you and I don't remember?  :happyforever: gay.jpg

Edited by Trance

Did I f*ck you and I don't remember?  :happyforever: gay.jpg

Focus your mind here now everyone wants to see you fail once again 

5364Djr.png

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

Focus your mind here now everyone wants to see you fail once again 

5364Djr.png

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

L2Finest never failed under my administration, and people know it. :)