Pride Style C6/g3

Makedonec

Dare to make that question to my Administrator he has enough proof to garbage everything you stand for

I had Dev's ""Colville's"" IP before prelude since he joined my forums, he also tried to scam people from L2AEPvP using their L2Wargate accounts but he ultimetely failed. Anyone can call L2AEPvP a failed projects, but only haters do. Its a great project that I develop on my free time and has things under the hood none can even imagine.

L2Pride is not comming back, L2Pride was a legacy of its own 10 years ago, now obviously he can't compete for various reasons; 

• Dav is a bad developer
  • All his files where proven trash for today's standards (Be my guest, both IL and GF files are shared you will find only garbage inside and this is a fact)
  • The core community has abandoned it, even if it reopens 300-400 online is not enough for the effort to re-open L2Pride
  • The remaining community is demanding, paranoid, impatient and consists of low skill players. (Theres no gameplay able to satisfy all)

L2Pride is only a legacy that belongs to the past, a memory from when you was child and you hadn't a voice to cry or ragequit with 10-20 of your friends because there was no other alternative (Today you have dozens of F2P or great cheap games)

My claim's about Dev and Colville are well proven by my fellow Aphelion, but in this crappy forum where only corrupted faggots that asslick that server exist there's no point of arguing what is already known to everyone. Dev is as unskilled and trash as he was 5 years ago, nothing is changed he is still a garbage lier. 

Even on a grea chronicle like GF that comes ready to GO he ultimetely failed, in Interlude we took an empty car skeleton and actually build something out of it that the community didn't appreciate. *Spoiler alert* L2AEPvP H5 is comming with knowledge of 4 already failed tries of the Interlude, we are not gonna make the same mistake.

""""""Cheers Colville"""""""

http://imgur.com/ZSq7gza

http://imgur.com/0yLJmec

http://imgur.com/P8MeOX9

Finally you dont look like you dont care mate! :(

Colv accomplished HGM position on the most successful custom server ever, not much huh? I honestly don't know if some1 is working behind him or if his skills as GM and his l2 knowledge are great, but I do know that he is the boss now and that he is extremely professional, that's why we care.

I called your server a cash grab not because it had donations (every1 has) but because 50%+ of the features you promised weren't there ( and I'm not talking about the balance , cause even though I didn't like I admit that it's just my opinion). You promised us greatness but you delivered a rushed buggy server. However, like it or not, everything prelude had in its features was there from day 1( that's called professionalism, the reason we value colville)

Colv accomplished HGM position on the most successful custom server ever, not much huh? I honestly don't know if some1 is working behind him or if his skills as GM and his l2 knowledge are great, but I do know that he is the boss now and that he is extremely professional, that's why we care.

I called your server a cash grab not because it had donations (every1 has) but because 50%+ of the features you promised weren't there ( and I'm not talking about the balance , cause even though I didn't like I admit that it's just my opinion). You promised us greatness but you delivered a rushed buggy server. However, like it or not, everything prelude had in its features was there from day 1( that's called professionalism, the reason we value colville)

ofc even if aepvp change it's name to another it gonna have every feature that was missing in the start included.

I can remember wargate not even having events!

ofc even if aepvp change it's name to another it gonna have every feature that was missing in the start included.

I can remember wargate not even having events!

And this anti-ks system. HAHAHAHA

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/64806-anti-ks-system/?p=827725

if you search around the net you will find every single code that this server has is shared.

old story.

They also do not even use the old wargate files they had years ago.

Edited by Napster321ॐ

The fact is that I don't give a single shit who he is. The real Colville is a nonfactor dumbass that knows basic stuff like //recall and //goto nothing more. He didn't learned developing to satisfy virgin Dev's crappy 80 online server yet he also 100% replaced Dev after his own ultimate disappearance that doesn't feal right does it? How does someone so cosmetic gets the skills and behaviour of a trashy 20 year old trash that knows how to parse ready Java codes and edit a few files in the XML. (Even you can do it if I teach you how).

To make a long story short, even if he is the real, Dev uses the same account aswell because GMods already game me his IPs here and they are a match both on my forum's and the server's IPs trace log.

What if Colville is real? I can't get it, he never ever accomplished anything rather than "Cheering" after every single reply, he even had enough balls to go into open war with my team for absolutely no reason to promote his trashy renamed wargate.

So, to end this story about this trasher nonfactors please give me the reasons you're so upset to prove that he is the real, is he special at anything rather than hitting a few GM commands? Did he ever accomplished the slightest thing? The right answer is no, if you look his fb profile you will see that he is a failed 40 years old virgin retard.

PS: You blaimed L2AEPvP as a cash grab, your new server opened the donations way earlier than us probably because they know that they won't last long.

you always lied about your online people thats why you have community board off or .online! on the start you reach 200 online and you said 400 actually now you say that you have 180 but the reallity is this 

QDOk4XM.jpg

The trick to use low amount of mobs so the community will look more was good! people was running around cuz there was low amount of mobs and they thinks there are tons of people who kill it but the reality is that you place low amount for this reason those tricks are good bro!

IF you have 400 online as you said on the cemetery you placed 4 party mobs and there was only 2 partys farming those mobs where was the other 380 people?  Have a great night Money Grabber 

I quit this conversation Im too intelligent to debate with garbaged retards.

of course you will shut it up because you have 180 players right now playing in ur server but the 170 are ghosts that's why u care posting here ahahahahahh

It was like i was reading a book before a good nap, gn.

Ok Leo GM of Aepvp this happened before 5 years do you believe that people change or stay the same after 5 years time duration ? Because if you believe that everything is the same after 5 or 10 years i'm gonna find a shotgun to shot your damaged brain. Have you ever heared of evolution ? Maybe it's a strange word for you cuz you remain a kiddo. That's right gn and always remember !!!!! <3 <3

Edited by Aberonn

after all this tryhard to make people believe that he is not the real and get owned by Colville they now tryhard to make you believe that he is the real colville but he dont know to code and bla bla bla just 1 word OWNED!

aepvp had 400 -500 ? i remember on  the first opening ? he had online  counter at site  ^^ show us all the time more than 300++..but when the server was off the online counter was stucked at 160? or 180 cant remember..all the fucking times! he forgot to edit this i think ;p so prelude and aepvp did the same t hing about online thats why napster calm ur tits :p