Pride Style C6/g3

Makedonec

Are you kind of physically or mentally retarded ? you just say here you are ready to wait for what ? Didn't you read that he adds a code every 3 months or whenever he has mood or feels good to develop his shit ? Do you believe that lineage 2 works like that ? Add a code in 3 months then rest and add 1 more code after 8 months ? Trance is a big lier and a personal failure he failed all the times to support his shit one more time will come.

i dont mean i wont go to sleep and ill wait for trance to just open the server.. 

and the only pshysically or mentally retarded here is guys like you who make other ppl mad (on some way) why?? because i want to trust one guy like trance in this case with him expirience and server making and im retarded?? you are retarded tryinn to overplay some 50000x servers, 50 ppl on, getting top gear in 1 day and just pvping (f1 for sure) w/o expirience for self building chars or etc..

and my last words about trance server .. ill play l2 for sure till trance up that server i wont stop and wait him.  i think everybody gonna understand me :)

Edited by Makedonec

• 3 weeks later...

you can ask aberon for l2prelude if u still looking for a good server ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ 

Sorry kidding prelude going to wipe or shut down..

all these crappy servers will shut down.

i think http://www.l2crabbed.com/ gonna be awesome.. but we gonna wait till middle of september.. till then if any srv comes up post it here :D