SkyLord

First. I dont know why everyone is crying yes it might be a little shitty for an admin to not care about his players but whats the last time u saw a newserver keep up for more than 1-2 months? i havent found a good server to play like 5 months already.. im playing randomly for like 5 months.. im bored.. yeah maybe the admin and his staff are assholes.. WHO CARES!! i will get to play for 4-5 months a stable and good server.. for god sake.

Second. this is going to you skylord.. start caring about ur fcking server and u might actually surpass 1 year with ur server.. start replying in forum and start making any kind of activity ingame dont be a fcking idiot.. 

PS: Sry for the language and i hope u ppl understand the fcking point of me writing this text.. newbies.. GG

CYA IN L2MID

1 day left! - http://l2mid.com - 13th November (monkey)

Confirmed! 3000+ will join at start!

they pm you and you count them 1 by 1?

why not 5k? is sound more cool

I have a question Skylord, The following statement stated under your Website:

L2Mid running software under GPLv3 licence (details: here)
source code running Interlude - Chronicle!
We DO NOT take any fee for registration!
Remember that playing on L2Mid isn't a right, is a privilege!
Play for free now!

According to Section Rules & How To Sticky Your Topic

• Section 1: WARNING: Topics without proper information, wrong tags or off topic natures will be Junked.

Edit: [L2Off] L2Mid

Or your Web Developer just copied L2Dex oldest Template as in Illegal Copyright Material or Your using L2J which in your Topic is Specified as L2OFF

To be clear im here just to put the Server's Topic to his rightful Content as it should be, requesting a MOD to check it out and confirm the bottom of the content's

Sincerely, L2 Warpgate's (Always 1 Year Online Server) =HGM=Supreme

Edited by DEV|Supreme

The server is stable and have around 2300+ active players without offline shops. In our server you can find easy farm, comfortable olympiad, massive pvp every days, and much more... Don't waste your time in other servers and join the best european mid rate server!

VWQF0KL.jpg

Really enjoying the server till now. Stable with an huge comunity very rare this days in a mid rate. GJ .

I see just phantoms...

however real counter is not bad 400 real but this thing of putting 1500 phantoms is damn ugly...