SkyLord

Just saw a post on their forums: 

"How is this possible if server went live few days ago? 

http://prntscr.com/93jre5 How do people have epic jewels already?"

How do you answer that? Looks to me its corrupted server as most private servers.
Edited by flushing

I like the fact that everyone tries to harass SkyLord, but they get told off in the end. This server is really good and you should accept just that, and it's not me talking, it's the facts.

2300 online on Interlude mid-rate 2015 is a very, very (, very) rare thing to see and you should respect that. There are not fake online as you will find players almost everywhere on the map, you can login and check.

As regards the botting, it's inevitable, but it can be maintained in a way like it already is being.

Just give the server a chance and support and I (like to) believe that it won't stay open for just weeks, but for months since it has proven its stability. Stop trying to be smartasses, ffs.

Good luck from me mate, I spend some time in every day since it's fun to remember what old gameplay was like.

Just saw a post on their forums: 

"How is this possible if server went live few days ago? 

http://prntscr.com/93jre5 How do people have epic jewels already?"

How do you answer that? Looks to me its corrupted server as most private servers.

what u want for answer? Anthy + valakas can be killed when u made first nobless

baium = 65 lvl u start quest and 70lvl u kill him

tezza easy also

i thought at 2k15 ppl know how killl epics (

what u want for answer? Anthy + valakas can be killed when u made first nobless

baium = 65 lvl u start quest and 70lvl u kill him

tezza easy also

i thought at 2k15 ppl know how killl epics (

they know only to cry

Skylord you server is good but THE FUCKING LAGS MAN ARE JUST NOT NORMAL.

Lag spikes out of nowhere, mobs teleporting and all the basic lag starter pack. Not being able to login to the server without notice. You cant get pass the server selection screen. On the site no word if the server is offline and why is ofline. And once i saw an announcement to change your proxy if you lag.

For real? I am supposed to change my proxy cause your server is lagging?

2 reason this is stupid.

First i dont have the knowledge to do something like this without messing something up and second if by any chance i connect to a proxy and a botter is there as well i might be banned for absolutely no reason at all.

So FIX YOUR FUCKING SERVER AND DONT TELL ME TO CHANGE MY PROXY

Skylord you server is good but THE FUCKING LAGS MAN ARE JUST NOT NORMAL.

Lag spikes out of nowhere, mobs teleporting and all the basic lag starter pack. Not being able to login to the server without notice. You cant get pass the server selection screen. On the site no word if the server is offline and why is ofline. And once i saw an announcement to change your proxy if you lag.

For real? I am supposed to change my proxy cause your server is lagging?

2 reason this is stupid.

First i dont have the knowledge to do something like this without messing something up and second if by any chance i connect to a proxy and a botter is there as well i might be banned for absolutely no reason at all.

So FIX YOUR FUCKING SERVER AND DONT TELL ME TO CHANGE MY PROXY

since i see only you have problem with lags, there wont be problem with server---

Dear players and beginners. We are pleased to inform you that on the 27th November we are introducing a bonus for beginners.

Bonus Start in Friday! Gift for new Players!

vip.jpg - Vip Rune 24 hours

buff.png - Last Book Divine Inspiration

santa.png - Accessory Santa Hat

orb.png - Reiria's Soul Orb (Sub Quest)

• 4 weeks later...

L2Mid is currently unavailable
The community will still be accessible by those who have permission (Leaders)
Future project: L2Mid Hard Core: x15 - Coming in April 2016!
More information will be announced in February 2016!

he got the money and will create another server and u will waste another month for fail server