Selling Hi5 Source Code

Water ai same like l2off with deph and positive effects. Dragon valey dragon migration l2off like . npc,items,spawnlist, offlike parsed from pts server . character health data hp/mp/cp by classes with leveling and starting items parsed from pts . auction,kamaloka,rift like l2off . : ))

Mistake while typing cant edit this topic

I wonder where you actually got the pts data from? besides from your responses to your pack allegations I can't see this a worth buying source, especially for that price, l2scripts wannabe, and even their sources are far from good.

27 seconds? Not a hard thing to do, you can lower the amount of time it takes to lower the server by throwing some junk out within a couple of hours and reach that or a similar mark.

and Brut asked you actual fixes, manipulation of bypasses that is in every l2j pack and such.

So you made all these 6 years ago? whats the thing with the water? are you trying to say that can change the water effect via core? and i don't even get the "fixes" you got.

All the "fixes" you wrote are already fixed and working in l2jserver, u cant even make a comparation between your pack and l2jserver's source.

Tell us a single "fix" in your pack that doesn't work in l2jserver's source.

@extreamer nobody cares for bugs, i just wonder why that profi pack is overpriced, cuz i can smell dumb scammers from thousand miles.

Edited by BruT

lol

you're laughing cuz his pack costs more than yours ;) and he is a professional, not like you noobs and wannabes xD i guess you feel like a kid near him, to be honest i feel :D

his MEMMORY code is the best engine ever made, it gives info which is kinda important for ddr machines.

Edited by BruT

please dont sell anymore yours l2j project more then 50 euro same price as nevermore . Exist C# and try it to learn it never finish it l2j high five server 2050 when maybe 70% finished and nevermore bought new house from them sales .

please dont sell anymore yours l2j project more then 50 euro same price as nevermore . Exist C# and try it to learn it never finish it l2j high five server 2050 when maybe 70% finished and nevermore bought new house from them sales .

are you talking to yourself?

Dumb russian marketing trick. Overkill the price like x30, people think its something unique. Then make selloffs and all the retards fell into the trap. Then the project ends up like l2ps / l2scripts. Overpriced bullshit. Then change the name and try again.

"Price : 1200$ in 1 hand.

6000$ in 2."

What is that? I can't understand... :lol:

limited edition, first 1200$, second 4800$..

Edited by BruT

1200$ for quality and offlike content. fix list is to big to post here. who want to buy our source code text us in skype : gio_gogla and we will tell what is fixed/realised/parsed/reworked. we have also test server where you can see our work :)

xAX LOL QUALITY ? you sell shared source, shared !!! your scammer...

If I've implemented a water AI (whatever that means), I would ask even more... sounds like something serious, at least! :lol:

Yeah, maybe players can go Surfing and Jet-Skying in Primeval Island -.-