1. Yup you are totally right, people should go and check forum, after 5 weeks of "bete testing", there are 5 topics, and 1 is created by me and bazinga - it has the most replies, and it's about delaying the grand opening and opening the beta again.

2. I was there 10 minutes ago, there was 20 ppl :D

3. Lol on you, you will see xD

4. Yeah, Tales dont have 600 live, on Valakas/Anthy there was over 400 ppl, same on aden ~300-400, and ur saying there is not 600ppl live :D. Every single farm spot is taken, but anyway - keep living the dream, it has around 3k for sure.

5. Ok then, I will be back from holidays in 2 weeks, and I will check the online, I can bet my cat that it wont be above 700 online with FAKE COUNTER - that is, boxes/bots/offline shops, which you r online counter actually counts, beng.

6. Bella doesn't like to listen to the truth, and keeps saying that Tales has 500 online, and beta was dead, when there was about 30-40 ppl fighting at oly at Tales Beta 24/7 :D

7. I say everything in the right way, just when I read your responses I go :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever:

READY FOR SOME FLAAAAAAME!!!

I like flame it bumps my topic back to top where has it been for the last 2 months :)

Look i dont pretend to be #1 server and i maybe never hit 20k online like tales.

But tales is for how many years now? And they have huge budget to work with, Realm? we are just some newcomers that came up out of nowhere and getting all the attention, players and ofcourse lots of hate )

I listen to good suggestions and i respect truth, i dont see what tales online have to do with MINE Server so you should keep it out)

Decisions... Priorities. you should make some!!!! :D

No reccomendations from me :((

3. AchYlek will be playing there :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever:  so get ready for scams/bug exploits/ tons of bots and thefts.

no

I like flame it bumps my topic back to top where has it been for the last 2 months :)

Look i dont pretend to be #1 server and i maybe never hit 20k online like tales.

But tales is for how many years now? And they have huge budget to work with, Realm? we are just some newcomers that came up out of nowhere and getting all the attention, players and ofcourse lots of hate )

I listen to good suggestions and i respect truth, i dont see what tales online have to do with MINE Server so you should keep it out)

Decisions... Priorities. you should make some!!!! :D

please u had more servers than realm, so dont talk shits

I like your features, servers seems good, but like you said you are "newcomers" so how many players online you expect on grand opening?

*Important* - Make true online counter on your website ;)

I like your features, servers seems good, but like you said you are "newcomers" so how many players online you expect on grand opening?

*Important* - Make true online counter on your website ;)

if u can count all ppl at "woa" "age" "dragon"  aka bella servers, u will get like  300on at each server ))) 

Kukiman, on 14 Aug 2015 - 4:11 PM, said:snapback.png

No reccomendations from me :((

3. AchYlek will be playing there :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever:  so get ready for scams/bug exploits/ tons of bots and thefts.

no

So why Bella told me that you pmed Him and you said that you will play?

Ehh Bella u little liar!

Kukiman, on 14 Aug 2015 - 4:11 PM, said:snapback.png

no

So why Bella told me that you pmed Him and you said that you will play?

Ehh Bella u little liar!

nothing new

if u can count all ppl at "woa" "age" "dragon"  aka bella servers, u will get like  300on at each server ))) 

No i never had server :) i worked  on World as GM you know that silly gal.\

Ty all for nice comments Keep it up! and see ya soon ingame

No i never had server :) i worked  on World as GM you know that silly gal.\

Ty all for nice comments Keep it up! and see ya soon ingame

still u have contact for playa from that servers, so pleache stfu and stop multiposting like retard

JOIN US AT BETA TESTING WE ARE LIVE IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR.

1 3 0 Online players in beta.

k so 4x fake even at beta

Edited by AchYlek

still u have contact for playa from that servers, so pleache stfu and stop multiposting like retard

k so 4x fake even at beta

Nonono u confuse with tales~! no bots here :) all real