bella nice site who made it because i wanna site like this not for l2

It's was a ready template i used and played with, i have it if you interested contact me skype svetoslav1g.

We plan to giveaway every month % of all the Donations (after pay the bills) to our Players
In Gaming Gear by steelseries & razer, or Ingame Donation Coins (Gracian Anniversary Coins) in tournaments and events.

SteelSeries Siberia v2 Cross-Platform professional Headset. Equal to: $100.00
sshs.jpg

Razer Carcharias Headset Equal to: $55.00 & SteelSeries QcK Gaming Mouse Pad (Black) Equal to $10
 razerhs.jpg

SteelSeriess QcK Heavy Gaming Mouse Pad (Black) Equal to $30
ssqck.png

More details and video of me unpacking and explaining how you can win those items and this Event will be posted when i have some free time!  :)
Edited by le memer master

Mail me the siberias.

Playing cs with cheap natec headset is a real torure.

I get your torture, you can Hear up to 5 enemyes if you really concentrate with this siberia (played with them for few days its enought to get used to them)

And i say this from exp on cs 1.6 and cs:go semi-pro scene i was Supreme rank before i quit.

+They have 5 meters of solid cable (not the ones that get fucked during time) and a manual control panel.

stop posting multiple times in a row

Thank you for notice my double post but missing the Hack/Script codes, and all accusations and flames that are posted in my thread i suggest you check last few pages and punish anyone if you feel it :)

Edited by bella

BETA still closed :(?
So Bella, are you going to explain that 1k forum bots that I found yesterday :(??
I am not trying to flame you or whatsoever just trying to find out the forum situation, there is 1k registered ppl and 5 threads..

P.S. Well I see that today another great wave of unique "players" registered at forum, and all of them are online at the specific hours, like 5:08 etc. Do not know what to say :/

Edited by Kukiman

Although they 're quite expensive,I think of buying Sennheiser Zero.

Anything German is build to last and serve at maximum efficiency.

I agree with your statement for sure. Sometimes is not about the price but the quality - and ofc the quality goes up with the price (but not always). But in this case are money well spend if you are pro gamer you'll know!

At higher ranks the smallest difference matters! Little bit more fps, 60 vs 120 vs 144 hz, mouse dpi, accecleration ... headphones (SOUND and imagination are major factor too) Exp is something important too...

p.s. 

So few extra bucks for upgrading your gear is always fine if you are addicted gamer =] (even if you don't win money out of it!!!!!!)

BETA still closed :(?

So Bella, are you going to explain that 1k forum bots that I found yesterday :(??

I am not trying to flame you or whatsoever just trying to find out the forum situation, there is 1k registered ppl and 5 threads..

P.S. Well I see that today another great wave of unique "players" registered at forum, and all of them are online at the specific hours, like 5:08 etc. Do not know what to say :/

Yes beta is closed, tomorow will be online for sure we had some extra work.

1k bots at forum sounds bad don't say that :)' 

Explanation: Since this is our second server, and we use the same forum, around 1/2 of these registrations are people that just created accounts in forum so they can download our system folder and never loged in again(people with 0 posts etc) Which reminds me to add something like 5 post requierment so i can revive a bit the forum(thanks for idea).

Saying they log at some unique times - you can see this in every other forum, depending on the platforum used there are several methods that apply to Registered players since is last 72 hours you can see some people for longer time..(this is by default) and as a Free forums they have downsides limits and their codes are simplified. I can open the code and rework it but i don't see why should i waste my time when i am going to switch to much cooler forum very soon :P

Edited by bella

Explanation: Since this is our second server, and we use the same forum, around 1/2 of these registrations are people that just created accounts in forum so they can download our system folder and never loged in again(people with 0 posts etc) Which reminds me to add something like 5 post requierment so i can revive a bit the forum(thanks for idea).

Saying they log at some unique times - you can see this in every other forum, depending on the platforum used there are several methods that apply to Registered players in order that they don't become inactive are automaticly loged in every 1 week or so and since timer is last 72 hours you can see some people again and again... (this is by default) and as a Free forums they have downsides limits and their codes are simplified. I can open the code and rework it but i don't see why should i waste my time when i am going to switch to much cooler forum very soon :P

Oh do not gimme that sh1et plz :P

1. System folder can be downloaded from homepage - there is no need to create a froum account in order to download it.

2. Nope, I have never seen this method on any other forum, I have never heard of a software that automatically logs the inactive forum members in order they do not become inactive.

3. Strange fact - 70% of these account were created on the similiar dates. 16.05, 14.07 22.07,  23.07.

4. Btw. your total members counter shows 1027 members total registered on forum and there have been 1056 members online last 72h - you should fix it :P

I am not trying to be mean, just to clarify some stuff... As the amount of "people" on forum, have nothing to do with the amount of topics/posts on forum.. Forum looks pretty dead to me. And there is ~60members online, ober 1k members active last 72h :P

I am wishing you all the very best as I would like to try that server and I am hoping it will hit some good online, like 1.5k+ or so,  because Im tired of Stalonskys sh1t where the 50% of community are bots... Have been playing on 3 servers of stalonsky, been in CP, been a hero, never could farm anything apart from the raidbosses/instances. Every single f@cking spot is full of bots, and he knows it, and does completelty NOTHING about it, people are complaining, crying about it, there are massive amounts of QQ topics on forum about bots, videos uploaded on youtube, and he does nothing, thats why I think his servers are completetly not worth playing. He doesnt care about players, just about $$$.

I agree with your statement for sure. Sometimes is not about the price but the quality - and ofc the quality goes up with the price (but not always). But in this case are money well spend if you are pro gamer you'll know!

At higher ranks the smallest difference matters! Little bit more fps, 60 vs 120 vs 144 hz, mouse dpi, accecleration ... headphones (SOUND and imagination are major factor too) Exp is something important too...

p.s. 

So few extra bucks for upgrading your gear is always fine if you are addicted gamer =] (even if you don't win money out of it!!!!!!)

Yes beta is closed, tomorow will be online for sure we had some extra work.

Saying they log at some unique times - you can see this in every other forum, depending on the platforum used there are several methods that apply to Registered players since is last 72 hours you can see some people for longer time..(this is by default) and as a Free forums they have downsides limits and their codes are simplified. I can open the code and rework it but i don't see why should i waste my time when i am going to switch to much cooler forum very soon :P

Counters are showing the last online number we had before we shut down servers for Live preparations updates. Server will be online soon, for few more days beta testing oly and pvps :)

5 days left for Live.

More then 1000 unique registrations at forum and growing.

15 Clans confirmed to join.

Many pre-starts events started.

Gaming Gear Give aways.

No Bots in towns.

Best files. 

Active administration staff.

Members: 1,028

idk but u should stop lie to yourself also.

Edited by AchYlek

Oh do not gimme that sh1et plz :P

1. System folder can be downloaded from homepage - there is no need to create a froum account in order to download it.

2. Nope, I have never seen this method on any other forum, I have never heard of a software that automatically logs the inactive forum members in order they do not become inactive.

3. Strange fact - 70% of these account were created on the similiar dates. 16.05, 14.07 22.07,  23.07.

4. Btw. your total members counter shows 1027 members total registered on forum and there have been 1056 members online last 72h - you should fix it :P

I am not trying to be mean, just to clarify some stuff... As the amount of "people" on forum, have nothing to do with the amount of topics/posts on forum.. Forum looks pretty dead to me. And there is ~60members online, ober 1k members active last 72h :P

I am wishing you all the very best as I would like to try that server and I am hoping it will hit some good online, like 1.5k+ or so,  because Im tired of Stalonskys sh1t where the 50% of community are bots... Have been playing on 3 servers of stalonsky, been in CP, been a hero, never could farm anything apart from the raidbosses/instances. Every single f@cking spot is full of bots, and he knows it, and does completelty NOTHING about it, people are complaining, crying about it, there are massive amounts of QQ topics on forum about bots, videos uploaded on youtube, and he does nothing, thats why I think his servers are completetly not worth playing. He doesnt care about players, just about $$$.

Actualy i am not giving you any crap Kukiman, it's the way i say it and im not afraid to say it o.O

I guess you guys being lied to so much that you just don't realize it when people being honest.

And yes Many Many ummm ALL? use similar (ofc not exactly the same... plugins,addons,or options i can say?) in these options i can set this timer to be 6h 12 h 24h 72 1999h to refresh and/or clean up, but um why :D yes let's say is kind of sneaky to automaticly login not loged in accounts to increase forum online numbers but is this bad? At least i dont have 20,000 bots, and fake maxcheaters comments with 1 posts, fake fb comments, fake fb likes, hidden donations, corrupcy full towns and empty sieges. 

Ofc there are two methods to download the patch now - from website and forum, thats why forum registration WILL be turned back ON in order to download patch - i dunno why i inverted that it increases populacy and a potentional forum users. 

Like we all know 1/5 of players ingame actualy use Forums like umm never.

beta off?

We will start today beta it's almost ready. Tons of things need check and re-checked. But once we make it i will have both configs for live and beta on this pack so it will be izi pizi after that. Ty for patience :)

its not server for adena selling

Are you lost again?

razer-kraken-pro-neon-green-2.png

Bdq6LWw_700wa_0.gif

What mouse and keyboard you use?