There is no excuses for who even tried that server

everyone alredy know who is bella and what capable is bella to do (nothing for be nicely)

i feel shame for them, have a guy so embrassing in the staff and make him the "one to talk with community" when he have problem to talk even with his own dog

Bad choise come always with a price and this time is a quick end for this lol project

Admin with no experience  and crap files . He didnt listen to make the server like players wanted and he just listened to boters and the result was after 1 day of server from live population was half then went lower and lower to 100 on and he made fake online like other crap servers . He started to chat ban people in game who complained about low online and that he never fix nothing . Worst fail . I predicted this will happen with ur "pro" phoenix files and ur 1 sided way to view things . 

Gl u made a server like u wanted now go play u and ur admins on it . How many people are online now 30 and with fake 1k ? GZ u becomed just as "good " as mouse and stalone .

PS : u actually made 1 thing be unique . U made a tvt with lag . TVT suposed to be 20 mins but it got bugged and lasted more then 1 hour with huge lag . After 1 hour when score was 400+ frags between win or lose with 5 seconds remaining from clock left ( 5 seconds meaning 1 minute with the lag of the clock ) u got the brilliant idea to restart server so that none can get the reward . 

Most stupid server i ever did saw where after 5 days there wasnt even 1 party of 7 rb and none killed even one of this 7 rbs . U failed so badly that u better stfu next time and listen to ppl . Now u can play alone on ur serbidor .  U didnt want to make changes , to improve things , to fix bugs ... lol even now at least half of the bugs that i posted 1 week before start arent fixed not to mention stone drop .

Do u take us for idiots and make drop x1 on stones so u can get donations and lie thats the real drop ? I actually played retail files and not ur shit server who u come to say that is flawless . Go make better a solitaire server maybe there u wont fail so badly 

Actually , that tvt was the best tvt of all times :D I laugh my ass out when even MOBS spawned ! Words cant describe what happen there :D IDK , i had high hopes for this one but it didnt go well. pity

Actually , that tvt was the best tvt of all times :D I laugh my ass out when even MOBS spawned ! Words cant describe what happen there :D IDK , i had high hopes for this one but it didnt go well. pity

:D Lol, high hopes with l2 off br files and so much fake stuff? :y u no?:

Oh come on, don't be too hard on Bella :( He only has a hard time cause he has no developers to help him other than l0l3d. And working with him is like being personally punished by the devil. But wait... the devil is actually a nice guy and won't torment you as much.

Now seriously, as long as everybody thinks its that easy to make a server, they will go for it. The problem is that too many servers think they can go alone rather than grouping up and doing something together, resulting in many servers with low quality instead of one server with high quality. Server owners expect too much success and that's why everything seems so fake... I think we need to go back to the home pc server era where people used to host servers on their home PCs and were actually happy with ~50 online, players were happy too and servers were held for many months unlike the servers now.

Edited by Nik

Oh come on, don't be too hard on Bella :( He only has a hard time cause he has no developers to help him other than l0l3d. And working with him is like being personally punished by the devil. But wait... the devil is actually a nice guy and won't torment you as much.

Now seriously, as long as everybody thinks its that easy to make a server, they will go for it. The problem is that too many servers think they can go alone rather than grouping up and doing something together, resulting in many servers with low quality instead of one server with high quality. Server owners expect too much success and that's why everything seems so fake... I think we need to go back to the home pc server era where people used to host servers on their home PCs and were actually happy with ~50 online, players were happy too and servers were held for many months unlike the servers now.

mouse and stallonky with ddosky destroyed this realitosky

I dont know the nerve on you .  Why do u speak ? After last server i saw that old l2world becomed worse then stalone and mouse . No fixes on bug , donations for epics +10 and elegia set and weapons +10 . Bots running everywhere without 1 single punishment . When ur even 10 times worse then u should stfu .  i cant belive l2world got actually the most corrupted and fake servers of all . Who said that its a shit now it was right . 

Edited by Quad

What you speak about, I have nothing to do with it, because in that server I existed only in the beta and few days after the launch. All you saw there were the actions of the GMs, where I took no place. Someone got the great idea of using my char and create the illusion that I am still there, but the fact is, I wasn't.

So please, go channel your nerve on the people who actually did this.

I think we need to go back to the home pc server era where people used to host servers on their home PCs and were actually happy with ~50 online, players were happy too and servers were held for many months unlike the servers now.

was playing on homemade mu-online priv with 150 online and epic community, 11 years back, good ol times =]

mouse and stallonky with ddosky destroyed this realitosky

stalonki 1mb upload ddos tha bestki 

if u dont know who ddosing please stfu. 

What you speak about, I have nothing to do with it, because in that server I existed only in the beta and few days after the launch. All you saw there were the actions of the GMs, where I took no place. Someone got the great idea of using my char and create the illusion that I am still there, but the fact is, I wasn't.

So please, go channel your nerve on the people who actually did this.

at that time u were helping dbsk ya?

Edited by AchYlek

Admin with no experience  and crap files . He didnt listen to make the server like players wanted and he just listened to boters and the result was after 1 day of server from live population was half then went lower and lower to 100 on and he made fake online like other crap servers . He started to chat ban people in game who complained about low online and that he never fix nothing . Worst fail . I predicted this will happen with ur "pro" phoenix files and ur 1 sided way to view things . 

Gl u made a server like u wanted now go play u and ur admins on it . How many people are online now 30 and with fake 1k ? GZ u becomed just as "good " as mouse and stalone .

PS : u actually made 1 thing be unique . U made a tvt with lag . TVT suposed to be 20 mins but it got bugged and lasted more then 1 hour with huge lag . After 1 hour when score was 400+ frags between win or lose with 5 seconds remaining from clock left ( 5 seconds meaning 1 minute with the lag of the clock ) u got the brilliant idea to restart server so that none can get the reward . 

Most stupid server i ever did saw where after 5 days there wasnt even 1 party of 7 rb and none killed even one of this 7 rbs . U failed so badly that u better stfu next time and listen to ppl . Now u can play alone on ur serbidor .  U didnt want to make changes , to improve things , to fix bugs ... lol even now at least half of the bugs that i posted 1 week before start arent fixed not to mention stone drop .

Do u take us for idiots and make drop x1 on stones so u can get donations and lie thats the real drop ? I actually played retail files and not ur shit server who u come to say that is flawless . Go make better a solitaire server maybe there u wont fail so badly 

thats the best post i ve ever seen +1 for it

:not bad:  Less than 50 with boxes and shops? Counter till 1400 :gtfo: and 38 votes in topzone for today till now. 31 votes from yesterday :you serious?:  , sad story from epic fail br off files serbidorki. :gusta:

Clueless "Admins" better dont open fail serbidorki with other name in 1-2 weeks. Files are probably even worse than tales files  :happyforever:  .

Edited by redtube

Admin with no experience and crap files . He didnt listen to make the server like players wanted and he just listened to boters and the result was after 1 day of server from live population was half then went lower and lower to 100 on and he made fake online like other crap servers . He started to chat ban people in game who complained about low online and that he never fix nothing . Worst fail . I predicted this will happen with ur "pro" phoenix files and ur 1 sided way to view things .

Most stupid server i ever did saw where after 5 days there wasnt even 1 party of 7 rb and none killed even one of this 7 rbs . U failed so badly that u better stfu next time and listen to ppl . Now u can play alone on ur serbidor . U didnt want to make changes , to improve things , to fix bugs ... lol even now at least half of the bugs that i posted 1 week before start arent fixed not to mention stone drop .

You sad guy left server because i banned you and you are saying bullshit now bcs madsky, please go back to the jungle where you come from with your attiude and close-minded understanding of L2, Yes there was huge ddos wave first 4 days but we havent restarted or had lag since 3 days now when we changed the machine, How is that bad files and unique event :D is unique server lag not event quad, and u joined forums and started spam random stuff which you guys can go and read and will laught your shit off, yes 10 online you never left town only thing u did was stay there and complain why nobody is in town, and stop comparng me with tales i dont add 999 bots to show up presence ;/ Yes like every normal server we have fake % online but at least we dont say we have 20,000 FIGHTERS when we have 1000 real max, When we have 1000 online --> we actualy have around 600 real people (dualbox +fake %) Thats normal
Bugs? What bugs sadguy?? tell me 1 bug :D REAL BUG, not config or things that need to be adjusted.
Please go back to the cage you come from.

:not bad: Less than 50 with boxes and shops? Counter till 1400 :gtfo: and 38 votes in topzone for today till now. 31 votes from yesterday :you serious?: , sad story from epic fail br off files serbidorki. :gusta:

Clueless "Admins" better dont open fail serbidorki with other name in 1-2 weeks. Files are probably even worse than tales files :happyforever: .

We actualy just got accepted in vote sites :) but pleaseee feel free to join at anytime to see those "50" with boxes and shops :D
I havent been in maxcheaters for a while if you havent noticed :D you did nice flames there !!! i like the free bumps thank you guys,
but now - let me go continue do my job and take care of my comunity since if u havent noticed we are kinda busy and dont pay attention to this site and your fail flames :-beep- yeah:

There is no excuses for who even tried that server
everyone alredy know who is bella and what capable is bella to do (nothing for be nicely)
i feel shame for them, have a guy so embrassing in the staff and make him the "one to talk with community" when he have problem to talk even with his own dog
Bad choise come always with a price and this time is a quick end for this lol project

There is no excuses to post random answer in thread of server you have never joined) based on the few random Tales/Redemption dogs who keeps spaming here while im busy :)
And the fact that you got such attitude towards me reminds me that you were once our player and i helped you few times with your issues which makes me wonder whats up with you? Have your girlfriend left you and take your house+ dog too? When you make your own project -
Your First server and start it and have more then 500 real LIKE ME ;) Then we speak again, for now keep your damn opinion for the circle of people that STILL COMUNICATE with you, wait what..? nobody--> I see that's why u are here.

We started our first server ever 5 days ago, and we have This: https://www.facebook.com/L2Realm.net , 500+ real online and some servers out-there runing for 6+ years can't touch this) And yes i reapet is my first server ever. I'm Not bragging Just conffesing. Love it or Hate it just dont get personal with me if i havent done anything wrong to you bcs youll regret it :*

Okay im out thank you all and let's keep the bumps bump bump bum bummms

Edited by MeVsYou

There is no excuses to post random answer in thread of server you have never joined) based on the few random Tales/Redemption dogs who keeps spaming here while im busy :)

And the fact that you got such attitude towards me reminds me that you were once our player and i helped you few times with your issues which makes me wonder whats up with you? Have your girlfriend left you and take your house+ dog too? When you make your own project -

Your First server and start it and have more then 500 real LIKE ME ;) Then we speak again, for now keep your damn opinion for the circle of people that STILL COMUNICATE with you, wait what..? nobody--> I see that's why u are here.

We started our first server ever 5 days ago, and we have This: https://www.facebook.com/L2Realm.net , 500+ real online and some servers out-there runing for 6+ years can't touch this) And yes i reapet is my first server ever. I'm Not bragging Just conffesing. Love it or Hate it just dont get personal with me if i havent done anything wrong to you bcs youll regret it :*

Okay im out thank you all and let's keep the bumps bump bump bum bummms 

to tell my point of view I personal like you cuz I think you are a very kind person:-)your writing style and all is nicely too, but about your server there are actually many guys saying the truth. I played on older server of yours for myself and from what I can see there is no big difference from that stalone servers, did you took a look on your donation list? the last time I did there was premium accounts which gaves higher enchant rates to the donaters, but this was on a older server of yours, so maybe you changed it in this new one, if yes than its fine but the fact that I saw so many servers of your that you closed and opened again, makes me think that you are just an other guy who just wants to earn so much money as possible like stalone and than wipe everything again from the beginning

Ps: how can it be your first server? l2wordl, l2word of ages and so on wasnt yours? no disrespect cuz if I were a admin I would probably focus on the money too as well but like I said before in my opinion there is no much difference between your and the other bad server, the only difference I see is just that you are gentler and more friendly than other admins

but it doesnt help me in the game if I cant stand the server itself you know :D