Server isnt closed yet? Big surprise . Oh well dorn will open today and the few that are left will join there

xD actualy we grow everyday 1-2 clans join and we miss you out-there in our forums, i dont think we can balance the server w/o your suggetions!

Can't say we had good start even oposite with constant ddos attacks and several things that needed our attention to fix but right now it looks good.

I don't think you are a bad person for flaming us quad i would do the same) but as u can imagine we were focuses on ddos not on improve configs :) now that this ddos is past and we made update almost everyday every report we had is in changelog. Few things left to cover but we discuss them first bcs they affect many other things)

No i don't invite you you have free will and your own opinion - I wish you happiness whenever you go, and i even thank you for all the proper and correct reports and suggestions( i leave the fail ones and the conflict in the pass).

Cheers!

xD actualy we grow everyday 1-2 clans join and we miss you out-there in our forums, i dont think we can balance the server w/o your suggetions!

Can't say we had good start even oposite with constant ddos attacks and several things that needed our attention to fix but right now it looks good.

I don't think you are a bad person for flaming us quad i would do the same) but as u can imagine we were focuses on ddos not on improve configs :) now that this ddos is past and we made update almost everyday every report we had is in changelog. Few things left to cover but we discuss them first bcs they affect many other things)

No i don't invite you you have free will and your own opinion - I wish you happiness whenever you go, and i even thank you for all the proper and correct reports and suggestions( i leave the fail ones and the conflict in the pass).

Cheers!

1-2 clans = 1-2 ppl ??!?!?! 

muhehe top serbidor 2l15 

Edited by AchYlek

Server isnt closed yet? Big surprise . Oh well dorn will open today and the few that are left will join there

Only few players, shops and gm bots with huge fake :happyforever: , is dead since start and greedy "Admins" which are also incompetent are stalonka fanboys who do worse crap than him. :dat: You can only pity them if they believe their own crap. Top serbidorki br in all l2 time.

1-2 clans = 1-2 ppl ??!?!?! 

muhehe top serbidor 2l15 

NISE KOMENT TANK U !

Only few players, shops and gm bots with huge fake :happyforever: , is dead since start and greedy "Admins" which are also incompetent are stalonka fanboys who do worse crap than him. :dat: You can only pity them if they believe their own crap. Top serbidorki br in all l2 time.

Tank yo for bumpi

now go lik mouz for itemki in corruptland

maybe its why server is dead. 

Sad storki, maybe when serbidorki reach 5k "online" it will have more than 50 votes per day which can be done by less than 30 players  :not bad: .

Try again and this time be honest) Right now are 1500 (550 real+dualbox and shop).

I tried and i was competly honest

your trouble if server is completly empity, what you thinked that your project can be born and have a succesfull start after all the sh1t you did in the past years?

you aren't stallonka that spend money in advertising and russians

if you do a sh1t your sh1t will hunt you for the rest of your virtual life