1500 accounts created in beta, 20+ clans confirmed to join, 2 days left? Are you ready?

L2 REALM HYPE!!!!!!

http://binarybeast.com/xLine21407180/participants

its 14, and also half of them fake where u see 20+ clans ? 

Bella pls remove the god damn ultimate pet buffer from npc buffer . The summoner class is to god damn op . That buff gives u 1000 pdef and 1000 mdef + on pet . Just tested now elemental master and magnus the unicorn stats full buffed +15 + master buffs + ultimate buffs = 8100 p atk / 3k pdef / 2500 mdef thats just the pet . Remove the ultimate pet buff or it will ruin the server .

Bella pls remove the god damn ultimate pet buffer from npc buffer . The summoner class is to god damn op . That buff gives u 1000 pdef and 1000 mdef + on pet . Just tested now elemental master and magnus the unicorn stats full buffed +15 + master buffs + ultimate buffs = 8100 p atk / 3k pdef / 2500 mdef thats just the pet . Remove the ultimate pet buff or it will ruin the server .

+1

http://binarybeast.com/xLine21407180/participants

its 14, and also half of them fake where u see 20+ clans ? 

Check forums, oh right ive forgot, you are banned :D

Yes i know, we havent done it yet but we will.

Check forums, oh right ive forgot, you are banned :D

no.  please there are 5 clans, i never saw so dead forum))))))))))))

zxj66W2.png

Edited by AchYlek

What about bot protections? In my last H5 server, farm places were full of bot parties!

we have decent bot protection, i can't say that bots aint runing because it would be a lie (i don't know single server with inbreakable protection), the good part is that i have 4 active gms+me = 5 and .report +captcha system.

They using lg so bots are free to use

Not on my watch.

we have decent bot protection, i can't say that bots aint runing because it would be a lie (i don't know single server with inbreakable protection), the good part is that i have 4 active gms+me = 5 and .report +captcha system.

uses SysUtils;

function MessageBoxW(hWnd: integer; Text, Caption: PChar; uType: integer): integer; stdcall; external 'user32.dll';

var dialog: string;

procedure listener;
begin          
  while true do begin
    if Pos('Captcha', Engine.DlgText) <> 0 then begin       
 //MessageBoxW(0, 'You gotta enter captcha son!', 'Controlling the situation', 0);
 PlaySound(Script.Path + 'PlayerAlarm.wav',false);
 delay(3000);
    end;        
    delay(500);
  end;
end;

begin
  Script.NewThread(@listener);
end.