classic [L2J] L2Sparkle

An4rchy

Done, voted

Thanks.

P.S. A new update came out, check it out in our forum.

P.S. 2 - Dwarfs have been updated with a new AOE skill (works like Aqua Splash of Spellsingers). Check out our forum for more information!

Edited by An4rchy

Thanks.

P.S. A new update came out, check it out in our forum.

P.S. 2 - Dwarfs have been updated with a new AOE skill (works like Aqua Splash of Spellsingers). Check out our forum for more information!

Trusted developer across this forum. Maybe your other server didn't do so well, but I hope this one will! Good luck to you An4rchy!

Trusted developer across this forum. Maybe your other server didn't do so well, but I hope this one will! Good luck to you An4rchy!

Thanks mate. It was totally my fault for the failure of L2Esthus, such as bad advertisement and not taking care for the details of the gameplay. But now things are different, this is a long worked project and i will try my best for it.

Thanks again.

P.S. Guys, remember to register in our forums! There is no activation required.

Edited by An4rchy

seems you worked alot, looks good server so good luck

Thank you.

Good luck bro , love these features.

PS: weed drug should increase accuracy  :gtfo:

Haha ;p Thanks mate.

Thank you.

Haha ;p Thanks mate.

I have a couple of ideas that could possibly improve the features of your server, if you want to hear them out pm me or msg me on skype!

I have a couple of ideas that could possibly improve the features of your server, if you want to hear them out pm me or msg me on skype!

Sure, thanks :)