Tales Pack

i have the same problem as the guy above, i tryed with java versions 7 and 8 but i get the same msg.

is there a tutorial i can read to make the server run? till now i watched several youtube tutorials + google-searched but no luck...

As I said, no need to register the gameserver, just go on with login and gameserver after editing ip's of course, and don't use lameguard.

i dont recommend to use this source or any other of the shared source over the internet for a big server with investition, if you want to open a server without to think at backdoor and many stable features / official seller of pack -->      http://fandc.ro

But if you plan to open a server with    free  domain and no investition just for fun this is very good because nobody will enter on your server to check your backdoors.

Dat.

• 4 weeks later...

pack has many problems, geoengine is bugged, all skill stat is wrong, + formula calculation is wrong, all debuf chance is 10 %. events are bugged, element stones not work for skills

Propubly you have no idea for what about...all that you sayd work 100%.....

Any idea?

My Revision: 267

MinProtocolRevision = 1
MaxProtocolRevision = 999

9f7dbf3a8efcf6f981830005ed9ae49d.png

i have same your error, and i stop server, and delete file lamguard.jar and folder lamguard, run sever and ok, but train don;t up lv

Edited by thatislove

i have same your error, and i stop server, and delete file lamguard.jar and folder lamguard, run sever and ok, but train don;t up lv

Read few pages ago I explained how to avoid this.

• 4 weeks later...

Geoenging got some problems. But all others simce to work well

Geoengine is work 100% just you have to create a file inside Gameserver folder and to make it Geodata and paste inside there all the Geo files.

After you do that go to gameserver/config/Geodata.ini and make Geo from False to True and will work fine.

• 3 months later...