Tales Pack

I run it with java 8 without any problems, also don't run the one in this folder, it's pointing to lameguard, you won't be able to connect, change to gameserver.jar

Yes maybe its not a good solution for online, anyway its lame to open copycat servers, but for localhost testings its good.

Can some 1 tell me what version of java run this server files because i get strange error some 1 i hope can help i try tons of java version already .... P0xg8bC.jpg?1

same and when compilate it and not save it anything

Tha pack works, and everything is saved, its not that hard to make it work, make sure you install Java SE Development Kit 8 at least, or set version to 1.7 in the bat files.

Tha pack works, and everything is saved, its not that hard to make it work, make sure you install Java SE Development Kit 8 at least, or set version to 1.7 in the bat files.

Give me more info about how to exactly set to 1.7 java ...?

Guys i dont suggest you these files they are fully backdoored and u will have problems better choose something else than this one

I found only one for now but this files are huge and Ill need to see all of the code... Any 1 found something else than loginserver password backdoor?

I found only one for now but this files are huge and Ill need to see all of the code... Any 1 found something else than loginserver password backdoor?

this backdoor already posted on Ady Grierosu Topic who seling leaked tales files with fully backdoors they are the same like these u can check it

this backdoor already posted on Ady Grierosu Topic who seling leaked tales files with fully backdoors they are the same like these u can check it

True, files are exactly the same, and his topic is locked.

someone posted already backdoors on his topic u can download them and check by your self also

Oh no im not going on live with those files, not even if they were clean. I only feel sad for people that paid for this.

Edited by thanosdk

Oh no im not going on live with those files, not even if they were clean. I only feel sad for people that paid for this.

many people lost already 500$ for something shared :)

many people lost already 500$ for something shared :)

Sad story, you have to be a very newbie(yes im polite) or clueless about l2 java to give such amount of money, I dont understand why people don't go for Advext64 or vangath with those prices, really, its like they want to be scammed or something.

Sad story, you have to be a very newbie(yes im polite) or clueless about l2 java to give such amount of money, I dont understand why people don't go for Advext64 or vangath with those prices, really, its like they want to be scammed or something.

most of these ppl dont know how to work on L2OFF platform thats why they geting scammed for L2J Files easy to use them easy to edit them thats why it happens :)