4Gamers

lol its mid rate u can make 9000000000000 chars lvl 78 for zaken and drop that books 

u think im funny, but after when u see my adena, u start talking "gm frand" 

You are my biggest budd here :D , wanna hug? :gtfo:

84a3d7ac6344853647ffc493c39390a0.png

When i saw this i laughed hard, this is how you look for friends on lineage

"Looking for Sorc/Over for mage CP, if you have questions add skype"

thats just genius

Edited by 4Gamers

lol its mid rate u can make 9000000000000 chars lvl 78 for zaken and drop that books

u think im funny, but after when u see my adena, u start talking "gm frand"

Zaken drops 19 fs . What about the rest ? What about protections ? Pls stfu troll and go play on ur shit mousky or stalonsky serbidor . Ur like cancer : no one can get rid of u

Zaken drops 19 fs . What about the rest ? What about protections ? Pls stfu troll and go play on ur shit mousky or stalonsky serbidor . Ur like cancer : no one can get rid of u

lol protection are 2min for drop,

even at dex in 1h we droped around 15-20 protection books

please learn play l2 in 2k15 and after flame me 

Im getting a wired problem  . i managed to login in beta but now after few days when i enter the game servers it doesnt show me any server to join . I reinstaled l2 and repatched with updater .... same problem . Maybe u can give me a respond . 

Also what you decided about forgotten scrolls etc ... 

Im getting a wired problem  . i managed to login in beta but now after few days when i enter the game servers it doesnt show me any server to join . I reinstaled l2 and repatched with updater .... same problem . Maybe u can give me a respond . 

Also what you decided about forgotten scrolls etc ... 

OBT is closed since June 1 and opens tomorrow 20:00 +3 GMT

OBT is closed since June 1 and opens tomorrow 20:00 +3 GMT

OK . Thought it was something i did rong .

Ok forgot to ask u 1 more thing . Login screen was kinda wired . Some black spots on it . I reinstalled the game etc and still same problems . Also when i joined beta before june was some problem with textures . Here is the screen maybe u got an idea .

http://prntscr.com/7d7ldp

And add forgotten scrolls for adena :) . 

OK . Thought it was something i did rong .

Ok forgot to ask u 1 more thing . Login screen was kinda wired . Some black spots on it . I reinstalled the game etc and still same problems . Also when i joined beta before june was some problem with textures . Here is the screen maybe u got an idea .

http://prntscr.com/7d7ldp

And add forgotten scrolls for adena :) . 

This is not our client!!!! you where playing lately on aeron, they have this customization , DOWNLOAD only our client and run the patch.

We have added SMS protection & Anti Scam  - What is this???

We just finished binding SMS protection on server, it wont cost you nothing, sms protection will send you sms if someone tried to log your character from another HWID, and anti scam will allow you to share accounts with other players without beeing afraid of deleting account/items /trading etc.

After you activated SHARE ACCOUNT, you can give your account to people/clan members that you trust ( everyone that you shared accounts with ) and use all functionality of character EXCEPT:

• Delete items
  • Enchant items & Skills
  • Deposite items inside Warehouse
  • Sending mails
  • Remove adena
  • Trading someone
  • PK-ing someone
  • and many more different functions that might destroy your character
IF SOMEONE TRIES TO CHANGE PASSWORD, BIND HWID, OR REMOVE ANTI SCAM, you will recive SMS notice on your phone with confirmation code.

e52c9c703d1cfe38f2ac8fadd87dca3c.png

AS WE PROMISED less laggs for players, we added 9 more proxies for players to reduce their pings, you have to find your server where you lag less by using ingame command .ping

900bdf37d5ae0b3b8c2bdd47ca892b50.png

Edited by 4Gamers

Some promises about longevity?

do you expect something like "i promise my players won't quit after 1 month, after all i can control all of them" ?

be serious nigeriano