4Gamers

And this is how you advertise your server?

Now i wonder how real is the number of players online?!

This is so unprofessional :))))

Shot00001.jpg

Edited by BenjaminF

Why dont u add chant of protection ,cat buff and dwarf buff i dont understand . Its a x50 mid rate server .   The server should have this kind of buffs . And why buffs are not 2 hours .

U started to make a server and now u come changing this stuff . U look more and more like lineage.ru . Whats next u will make us make 3rd class change quest and subclass quest on a mid rate ?  Add cat,horse,dwarf,chant in npc buffer and make the buffs 2 hours . I admit reflect kamael and berzerker shouldnt be there but those need to be added .

Edited by Quad

Why dont u add chant of protection ,cat buff and dwarf buff i dont understand . Its a x50 mid rate server .   The server should have this kind of buffs .

So as ppl will log their bots and buff themselves,thus increasing the online count.

these buffs are actually creating OP classes, same as enchanting , we kept enchant rate off like, this is used in many successful project, dont forget we will have offline buffers where u can buy cat /seraphim buffs ( but they wont last as ALT B buffs ), its not about online, its about balance. And what do you mean by "U started to make a server and now u come changing this stuff"? personally, i think you've played too much in tales/redemption/enclave/exilium/Seal/L2 ES like servers and seemsed you enjoy the wipes every 1 and half months. We're creating probably most balanced ENG translated server out here, with working -1 macros and soulshot lags and Gladis are not owning on theese servers! We dont make donations like Tales that give out +10 gears to gain money within 30 days then wipe again, this project is ment to last for years, to enjoy real L2.

Edited by 4Gamers

Gladis are not owning on theese servers...i don't like this words.....gladis are op on tales really?maybe paladins are, and btw the duelist has to be op ._. they have to deal a lot of damage and disarm has to land if not this class is useless