god [L2J] L2 Legend

CeluloSSe

Admin, don't be upset for all noobs who wanna see this server down! We all appreciate your PERFECT GM work on server.

I've played onmany servers but here i feel like somebody realy cares about players and server. Brasilians didn't know how to act here and that's why all players rejected them.

They left server becouse they are stupid, uncivilised and n00bs!

The "BUGS" that they discovered ARE NOT BUGS!!! 

For example: Is impossible to make BELETH quest if Tully or Darion are allready dead!!!!! They have to wait until this raids are alive and kill them!

Debuffs on this server are ok 100% (except Curse Fear that lands a little too good :D - but that's a fix NOT BUG!)

The Server geodata is perfect, the "delays"are becouse their internet connection, me and my clan never had geodata issues...

They said about Tigris that his char is BUGGED becouse hit too strong! PPL, NOOBS, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT TIGRIS (DOOMBRINGER), IF TAKE JUDICATOR'S BUFF, HE WILL HIT EVEN 8-9K DAMAGE SOMETIMES.

The Dominator's debuffs lands too good? NO!!! Dominator can cast his debuffs very quiq and if the player is PRO, then you will need one pty to take him down if full buffed!!!

Anais and CeluloSSe please don't let your work to be affected by a BOT CLAN, WITH BOT CLAN LEADER who was responsable for flooding at sieges, with fake votind, PK new players, using bots at pvp... Anyway they never fitte to this community!

We are all glad becouse that stupid clan left, even if we remained only 700 on... Nobody left, just max 10 players with 150 bots/box, etc....

Congrats to L2LEGEND ADMIN STAFF!!!!!

adena bug is not a bug too?

there were ppl running around with 800b+ with result the main currency(vote/donation coins) going up about ~700% in just 1 week.

server is fine overall but the economy is fcked...

Hello guyz! :)

@Chopin : We are not upset but realistic, ppl come and leave servers is a natural process

@kavvadi : You are very right, the economy of server have had some difficulties because one singular unreported exploit. That bug was fixed in the very day we have seen a lot of adena in players inventory, and now adena started to be normal.

For all players: WE WILL NOT STOP! :)

This server is our first L2 Server Owner experience, some ppl are satisfied, some are not, but we will underline again the same message: WE ARE AVIABLE ON SERVER almost all the time, we invested a lot of time and (for us) a lot of money to protect and improve the server. :)

This server does not compete to big servers made for money. Some new players got scared because they have seen a lot of "red weapons". :) Our enchant rates are big so are the Blessed Enchants drop, we did this becouse we created a fun place, a place for playing, for crafting, for PvP-ing and not in order to fill up our pockets with undeserved money.

So, we wait you all INGAME!

Vote and support www.L2Legend.ro!

Thank you!

Edited by CeluloSSe

Fail server ever, i played on it and i asked one gm for remove karma because its bugged, the karma doesnt go down if you die, you need kill mobs, and you cannot use any npc or service if you have karma, and he said : "stfu bla bla"

After i told him about adena bug and he answer:

"adena are not important here so stfu" and chat banned me permanently

Better close this trash with bugged skills and unbalance

Is funny that admins doesnt care about server,,,, I already lost many items by trying to dekarm myself dieing in farm zones for remove pk... after all this there is adena bug , so all players have full adena. fail server ever.....

In order to discourage PK making, we set that removing karma is very hard just killing the player who did PK. 

We started this topic to see all players opinion about it. So i think we all got your point. It is your opinion and we respect it. 

How long you played l2legend?

Lol.

Karma go down if you die, but go down more if you kill mobs.

And why you cry about karma if you make pk....this server is craft/pvp not pk server, and if you make pk then you asume the fact that you have karma and you have to remove it the way should be. This is not a 5000x server were karma drop fast...is a 50x server were karma should go down slow :)

And why you ask a gm to remove your karma? You make karma willingly, is not gm's fault that you are stupid and you don't know to play on a mid rate server :)

Well adena was a problem on server but from what i saw gms solved it and now the economy come back to normal.

Everything can be solved but we, players, need to be patient....we have to understand that gms are not robots and they can't be online 24/7...they have lifes like we all have...familly, jobs and so on...and we have to understand that some things can't be solved just from 1 click...for 1 easy bug there can be 100 files that need to be modified and if you don't know exactly what and how to modify can appear more bugs :)

I don't know how many of you had a server before....i personaly tryed to make one but it seemed too hard....but i learned 1 thing from my experience....to respect a gm and his work because is not easy....they try to create for us a perfect play land....they have to listen to all noobs that don't know how to play and start cry cuz of stupid things just because they are noobs...and they have to be patient and eventualy to spend 2-3 hours teaching a noob to play...and all this from my former experience. I will never make a server again...but know i know to respect others work.

And the thing is easy...if someone don't like a server i don't understand why to be hater and to flame the gm all time when is easy to close client and coose another server.

What you did L2 Dev is usless and noobish and you prove only the fact that you are just a noob hater :) Respect for that gm who told you "stfu" :D

I think that on this server GMs pay too much attention to all players...honestly if i would be gm i would never answer to all pms and i will never listen to all players who cry without a reason, just because they are noobs.

@CeluloSSe: Don't be upset because this hater noob. And don't pay so much attention to all players in game. Take your time to fix things and to make this server perfect and don't waste that precious time on all noobs in game. They don't worth it.

@L2Dev: Go play tetrix :D

JET!

I have played on the server from start and server look ok to me.

Some players are random players like on all big server meaby that why they cry so much.

but they nead to remember 1 thing : If u don't know how to play this game that not means server is bad.

All staff have my respect cose they are very reasonable ppl and they help players to much if u ask me.

Skills are ok all classes are balanced but u nead to remember (There is no class immortal  in game).

NcSoft made this game great but again (if u don't know the char u play don't cry).

Gj Staff and keep this way.

Is funny that admins doesnt care about server,,,, I already lost many items by trying to dekarm myself dieing in farm zones for remove pk...

That's the point of being PK, learn the game.

That's the point of being PK, learn the game.

There is not any custom shit for karma, is just bugged server.

Anyway why admin give gm access to random and retarded people?

I bet he gave items to his self and to his friends

Edited by L2 Dev

This is kinda old fashion server with old staff, Thor would never do such things as corruptions, the only thing he may do is an advantage for donator's.

Like if they want a boost on class or something about gameplay he does it. But nothing about giving over enchanted gear or give items to someone that doesn't produce him something.

@L2 Dev: As you can see, our "new GM" is no longer a gm... He didn't have had full GM acces anyway. Only a few commands.

We are very strict regarding GM's behavior, this is the reason he is no longer GM. And we pay attention all staff to be honest, helpful and nice talking with our players. So we act immediately if a single player is complaining about any of our STAFF members. :)

On l2legend.ro GM's don't have chars involved in game. (You can read on server's rules, this rule applies too).

I am telling you one more time: L2Legend is not a server made for money or for anything else, but for game. We have no interests in helping any of our players, more than we help all players. Because we are absolutely convinced that if we would do that, our server will fall.

Lately we passed trough several problems that we named "serious problems":

1. We have received a lot of flood - Problem solved!

2. Some players's actions and exploits affected server's economy - Problem (bug) solved!

3. Players who claims different unreal bugs, etc...

Hope you all will understand someday that we are benevolent and our server is opened only for your fun.

:)

Since our beginning we invited you to a nice and constructive dialog. We didn't done this server for 3 months so that we have patience. We see you all desperate to exploit any bug for items, for adena, what for? ??? Why so hurry? Why not fairplay? Why so rude? Why so histerical? Why so uncivilized?

Please just play fair, report any REAL BUG after a serious ducumentation, not only shout "GM BUG! OMFG BUG! MY CHAR BUGGED! OMFG! OMFG!" - we don't understand your problem and we cannot help you this way... :)

Talk and play nicely and let's all have some fun!

Ty all !

Edited by CeluloSSe

They said about Tigris that his char is BUGGED becouse hit too strong! PPL, NOOBS, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT TIGRIS (DOOMBRINGER), IF TAKE JUDICATOR'S BUFF, HE WILL HIT EVEN 8-9K DAMAGE SOMETIMES.

Here we go again...with the apetite thing...