god [L2J] L2 Legend

CeluloSSe

Our new site is almost ready! We will present it for you in this state because we have no patience anymore!  :D

IMG_17102015_235643.png

SIGNEWEWQEQWE_0.png

New STAFF:

Grivesky - OWNER and DEVELOPPER

ANAIS - OWNER and GAME MASTER (GM)

CeluloSSe - OWNER and GAME MASTER (GM) and ADVERTISER

New FaceBook PROFILE: https://www.facebook.com/l2mythras.eu?notif_t=page_fan

The adventure only begins!

We will be OPEN BETA STARTING 20.10.2015 20:00 (GMT+2)

Join us! Play with us! Stay with us!

Edited by CeluloSSe

Our new site and forum are ready to use! www.L2Mythras.EU

OPEN BETA - STARTING TOMOROW, 20.10.2015 - GMT+2

ALL PLAYERS (NEW PLAYERS OR L2LEGEND PLAYERS) WILL HAVE ONLY TO DOWNLOAD OUR PACH FROM

www.L2Mythras.EU when it will be added!

Players from L2Legend will NOT LOOSE THEIR WORK! They will be able to log on MYTHRAS with every char they have had on server! We will NOT WIPE THE DATABASE! We will only change the source pack and the name of server. :)

So, our work on L2legend project is almost over!

There was 6 wonderfull months! THANK YOU FOR THAT!

Everybody is free to choose his own way but we, CeluloSSe and Anais have decided to go on and keep all the promises we have made in front of our players!

P.S. : Despite the fact we are very upset because we have to change the name of our work, we are glad though because we have met Grivesky, our new team member, and together we will succeed to create the Lineage 2 WORLD just in the way that we dreamed off! :D

IN THE END, I JUST WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO OUR PLAYERS WHO I  HAD TO LIE AND TO KEEP PASS THEM AWAY WHEN THEY ASKED WHY SOME THINGS ON OUR SERVER DIDN'T WORKED PROPERLY! NOW WE HAVE A PASSIONATE DEVELOPER WHO WILL BE ABLE TO SOLVE ANY ISSUE IN TIME AND MAKE THE GAME MORE PLEASANT FOR EVERYBODY! THANK YOU ALL!

Edited by CeluloSSe

I've heard that you were in team with Thor? Is that true?

Lol dude, that guy...humph....why I am not surprised?!

Did you ever ask some ppl arround to see their oppinion about Thor before you open up this partnership with him?

I thought you bought the pack from him, not that you had a partnership....but obviously wasn't like I thought.

Is not nice he did that, he practicaly stole your work so he can open it again...this is not nice from him...but bussiness is bussiness :) - my respect that you are moving on with something that looks promising from the very beggining.

I wish you good luck with this project of yours. I gave up on playing on Legend some time ago when I saw that you guys don't do nothing to improve that server, but now i understand why :)

I joined the beta version of Mythras and it looks nice, some things to be fixed but, eh, this is why is beta, right?

May i come with some suggestion?

For example: I would get rid of that inventory style...is ugly...I want to see my character not all my items lined up :D

And that writing font is too small, i liked better the original version :)

This are my suggestions :D

Good luck with your new project. I hope you will kick Thor's ass, he is the most corrput Lineage 2 private server owner ever :angry:

P.S. When will you open it Live?

Edited by BenjaminF

All chars from L2Legend server can be found 100% on L2Mythras.EU !

Download patch from HERE

SIGNEWEWQEQWE_0.png

Dare to be one of us!

• 1 month later...

We officially announce you that your wish came true!    :) On 18 December, Our new project L2Mythras.EU will start in a new journey! 

First L2Legend team split out, one of our member kept the site and name and started his own project,  CeluloSSe and Anais, the remaining team, 

have continued the work and create L2Mythras.EU project!

We invite new and old players to join us, now our team is complete, Grivesky, our new developer made us a complete team!

(with a long experience in Lineage 2 HI5 platforms on famous previous servers)

As we did before too, on our server clans will be rewarded with lvl and CRP, proportional with clan members number, etc.

Go down to lvl 1 all of you, prove who is the best (in a fairplay mode) and let's have 2-3 nice L2 years to play!

(This was our first's project purpose too)

In the short of time we will return with a complete list with all details needed, such: improvements / rates / features / upgrades / customization, etc. 

Our purpose is a 2 week dialog with payers on our new BETA version, and to create together a server made by players for players!

All details about our plans will be discussed on our FORUM! 

Edited by CeluloSSe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...