played for an hour server full of bugs. Bluff had 95% chance and Anchor was 100%, bots were so obvious that i wanted to pull my hair!

high rate on aCis. a true challenge, i see more balanced class than any shit out there..

If they land you guys cry

if they dont again you cry

when it has 50% then for you its bugged

well eat shit and go play stalonka

high rate on aCis. a true challenge, i see more balanced class than any shit out there..

when the entire PI is either necro or sph there is clearly a problem and that being silence/doom/anchor is actually 90%+ land rate and is ~10 sec

when the entire PI is either necro or sph there is clearly a problem and that being silence/doom/anchor is actually 90%+ land rate and is ~10 sec

yes true but when mages hit for 300 dmg since ressists are op , i guess its fair enough 

Can't you keep retail values? Archers will be OP, but who cares? It's what you get for choosing to play on Interlude instead of a "more balanced" chronicle.

Actually, it doesn't really matter what the debuff land rates are unless you nerf critical damage. An average archer group will beat a mage group every time by simply kiting it, even if debuffs were 100 % guaranteed to land. 

Edited by Fortuna

Can't you keep retail values? Archers will be OP, but who cares? It's what you get for choosing to play on Interlude instead of a "more balanced" chronicle.

Actually, it doesn't really matter what the debuff land rates are unless you nerf critical damage. An average archer group will beat a mage group every time by simply kiting it, even if debuffs were 100 % guaranteed to land. 

well from the 99% of majority that still plays lineage 2 wont even read your comment, i am the 1% that agree with you.. But as an administrator and even creator of an x project, plus if i would open something now, i would prefer to go with the stupid java trash logic and fuck formulas/criticals/kittings/generally l2 so i can have players.. else i will definetely have 3 online 

++++ l2 wasnt created for high rates with 4124124 buff slots and 214241 hours buffs 

i had in mind of a pvp server with retail buff times , slots and exclude divine inspiration from auto learn + nobless quest (to make retards delay registering at olympiads) but.. guess what none would play 

So guys , forget about balance , balance is already implemented on no custom stuff including no overbuffing

Edited by Ayami-

yo DeathWhisper cheesy.gif
i'm coming with Enchant Script here is a trailer about the script ! 

i got a lot of item's +30 anyway if you are interesting here is my skype: Pwnerx1
#Augment_script_coming_soon !

yo DeathWhisper cheesy.gif

i'm coming with Enchant Script here is a trailer about the script ! 

i got a lot of item's +30 anyway if you are interesting here is my skype: Pwnerx1

#Augment_script_coming_soon !

gimme dat niqqa dont wanna click more

Can't stop laughing with Ipwner's fail video. Yes you use an auto enchanter script and what? You just enchant your weapon faster than normal. oO what a bug eh?

About L2DeathWhisper, well I have to admit that things did not go as we planned, we had some downtimes but today we moved to a new dedicated machine and we are running good.

Classes need a bit rework, anchor/silence and the rest debuffs land because they should and this won't change. However there is a small difference on debuffs vs mages and debuffs vs fighters and heavy and this will be reworked. In other words, debuffs will still land but they will be modified. Furthermore we are working on a new chaotic zone which is about to run tomorrow with a new raid boss.

We would have done those changes/addons some days ago but we had the downtime issues to resolve, however we are still alive and we are still working hard. Server is not going to die no matter what.

Can't stop laughing with Ipwner's fail video. Yes you use an auto enchanter script and what? You just enchant your weapon faster than normal. oO what a bug eh?

About L2DeathWhisper, well I have to admit that things did not go as we planned, we had some downtimes but today we moved to a new dedicated machine and we are running good.

Classes need a bit rework, anchor/silence and the rest debuffs land because they should and this won't change. However there is a small difference on debuffs vs mages and debuffs vs fighters and heavy and this will be reworked. In other words, debuffs will still land but they will be modified. Furthermore we are working on a new chaotic zone which is about to run tomorrow with a new raid boss.

We would have done those changes/addons some days ago but we had the downtime issues to resolve, however we are still alive and we are still working hard. Server is not going to die no matter what.

He didn't fail, he just shown you that you have no anti-bot and no in-game protection. Which means, auto clickers, l2tower premium etc. work perfectly.

True, you should buy a protection(there are several out there, smart crypt, lameguard). I didn't have any trouble using an old l2net version. Not that i play, i was just curious whether it works or not.

GL.

you think its fail ? you think i'm using only fast enchant ? i have other scripts working fine at your server script for augment's and wall and a lot of scripts ! anyway if any one interesting add me on skype: Pwnerx1

for coin's at game or Pay.

you think its fail ? you think i'm using only fast enchant ? i have other scripts working fine at your server script for augment's and wall and a lot of scripts ! anyway if any one interesting add me on skype: Pwnerx1

for coin's at game or Pay.

For a *legendary server* I expected some sort of protection in-game, but there is none. Everything works, from PHX to L2Tower, to zRanger and Adrenaline, to even old L2Net.

For a *legendary server* I expected some sort of protection in-game, but there is none. Everything works, from PHX to L2Tower, to zRanger and Adrenaline, to even old L2Net.

there is no protection there :D

every thing is working fine there but my script's working on 90% on all servers.

Edited by iPwner

Yeah ipwner "your script" for sure!You are so newbie to this game. You can download for free at l2 tower forum from a guy named pvpsuite and that guy shares many other scripts for enchant/enchant skill/augment/pvps. It just auto enchant without clicking!i love the new generation "hackers" have no idea about what they doing.About the server the damages are ok i hit with archer 3-6k to mages 2-4k to fighters and a mage hits 1+ without mc .some debuffs need some fix to land rate but even if they find a way to fix them you would cry always about smth.like a guy on forum was crying cuz he couldnt kill an overlord to oly with TH.