Good luck guys, remember one thing, it's not year ~2000 when everyone for our times ("our generation") was playing l2 and we knew a shit about it, basically. We all enjoyed almost each server which was bugged as hell, but it wasn't about that :)

Now, sadly, everything changed, they only want 1-2h (max) servers to farm.. :(

Still, I wish you good luck :)

To be honest we decided to run L2DeathWhisper as it was, even if the community has changed. L2DeathWhisper was always an easy but hard server as well, meaning that you will enjoy playing, pvping etc. but if you wanna be top you need to work. 

Glad to see you posting here guys! I really appreciate that! 

Note: Haters, keep hating.

Good luck guys, remember one thing, it's not year ~2000 when everyone for our times ("our generation") was playing l2 and we knew a shit about it, basically. We all enjoyed almost each server which was bugged as hell, but it wasn't about that :)

Now, sadly, everything changed, they only want 1-2h (max) servers to farm.. :(

Still, I wish you good luck :)

u know the problem isnt if all know everything , the problem is about interlude comunity is full of kids that dont want to farm and just pvp .. old players right now have theyr works/familys <-- this is what changed :D

u know the problem isnt if all know everything , the problem is about interlude comunity is full of kids that dont want to farm and just pvp .. old players right now have theyr works/familys <-- this is what changed :D

That's true, however we have our own plan, and we will stick to it even if some "kids" don't like it.

i kindly request you not to join on l2damage and spamming your site, it is just proves me how you choose to promo the server.. and makes you rediculous

3rd day on l2damage and you still spam on l2damage... 

All time i see the people to say "balance/unbalance server", "stable/unstable server", "same features, same this, same the other" and blablabla...

Why you people judge before you see the game IN-GAME?

Anyway..

Goodluck guys..

DW = Nice years... ;)

Edited by Baggoss

3rd day on l2damage and you still spam on l2damage... 

We didn't spam at any server, stop spreading misinformation.

Ayami, did you ever consider the fact that fans could be behind this?

BTW, I've never seen a player advertising a server, that isn't online yet, without him getting rewarded somehow.

Edited by Strain