high five [L2J] Order Vs Chaos

Sahar

Thanks for the cleanup.

11wd2z7.jpg

Dear Players,

We are glad to announce a double rewards event!
Event will start this Monday (30/03/15) from 14:00 GMT +2 to 22:00 GMT +2 and will include:
* Double Exp
* Double SP
* Double Adena
* Double Chance for grand boss event to start for everyone!

Much fun awaits, we are doing this for you, so you will know that even if things goes wrong, there will be corrections right after it, and only you will earn!
Big chance for newcomers to catch up!

Best Regards,
L2 Order VS Chaos Staff,

Server is very nice, good pvp and good features. However you've made rules too 'strict' for players, it's like you always have to do and go where the server guides you automatically.

For example you're not even allowed to exit the instance you enter(from Portal).

You should create some 'free hours' for the players, like normal faction systems. Eg. 5 maps, 20 minutes each and players can teleport there anytime and leave and the only goal would be to win the map (by flag capturing/kills).

GL, i'll keep playing here, unique and wonderful features.

Edited by An4rchy

Server is very nice, good pvp and good features. However you've made rules too 'strict' for players, it's like you always have to do and go where the server guides you automatically.

For example you're not even allowed to exit the instance you enter(from Portal).

You should create some 'free hours' for the players, like normal faction systems. Eg. 5 maps, 20 minutes each and players can teleport there anytime and leave and the only goal would be to win the map (by flag capturing/kills).

GL, i'll keep playing here, unique and wonderful features.

thank you for the warm words :)

dude i want to start in server but you dont help me with this problem ... pfff

Try to disable firewall/antivirus and re-download the patch and log in.

tell me if it worked for you.

legendkay - can you get the fuck out of my thread? moderator cleaning your junk doesn't help you understand you're not welcome here fucking spammer?

I see some people watching my thread 24/7 just waiting for the opporunity to spam with something, you guys have no life? I understand you're so jelous of my server and you're eating your hearts that its succesful even after all the harm you try to do, assholes.

Edited by L2 OvC

as i remember in epic events , not all faction can join in .. just a little % of them .. thats why it seems like low populated but it isnt .

im not l2ovc.com H5 lover 

im a l2ovc.com Interlude lover .. where i was there till my side leaves !

good luck in H5 guys ! 

Thank you , you should try Hi5 version , we have implemented many features to make more fun of the gameplay :)

i cant right now , my cp/side is going to another server (i'll not give name , maby if ask in pm) and then 2 months later we go to classic .. 

u should know who i am , i got ban u unban me .. there's no point to tell this server is a shit , for me it was the best Faction i played from over 3-4 years .. there always was random ltu servers made for fun .. 

P.S. im just waiting for the next l2ovc.com Interlude .. just waiting it :D it should be better !

Edited by Torchita