high five [L2J] Order Vs Chaos

Sahar

Tell me how you look if Amazing admits even here he cheated and you still don't want to explain why he wasn't banned. how does it make to look you as an admin?

Edited by SweeTs

Tell me how you look if Amazing admits even here he cheated and you still don't want to explain why he wasn't banned. how does it make to look you as an admin?

Where do you see he admitted he cheated? do you know how many people have more than 1 PC in their house? do you know how many changes I've made for the next season in order to prevent excactly this? you know because it exists in an answer I already gave a couple of posts back but you busy spamming in this topic trying to prove something which currently you fail at.

Anyway I do not owe you any answer, specially when you refuse to listen and no-one in here have a clue of what you're talking about and the answers existed on our forum for a very long time, I only made a cleanup to topics irrelevant to the new season 2 days ago so you could find anything you ever wanted there.

Edited by SweeTs

Where do you see he admitted he cheated? do you know how many people have more than 1 PC in their house? do you know how many changes I've made for the next season in order to prevent excactly this? you know because it exists in an answer I already gave a couple of posts back but you busy spamming in this topic trying to prove something which currently you fail at.

Anyway I do not owe you any answer, specially when you refuse to listen and no-one in here have a clue of what you're talking about and the answers existed on our forum for a very long time, I only made a cleanup to topics irrelevant to the new season 2 days ago so you could find anything you ever wanted there.

you said on forum not me that killing box is against rules, you did it in post that was report about him. he admited here and on your forum that he's brother is just truning on L2 and then he leaves it as it is and that is dualbox which you said is forbiden and you will ban for it but still not amazing.

and i'm sory but you'r one who refuse to listen over and over again. i've spoken with mates who read this forum as well and thay all agree that here you present same attitude like on your forum. deny, deny and deny. all is fine for you. there was no fail in 1st season. amazing didn't broke rules and all changes you make are great.

that's your problem and that's reason why you had 20 online in most after 2 weeks and wipe after month.

Edited by SweeTs

Your opinion, we had around 400 players past season and wer're going to have around the same amount again, which is perfectly fine for a factions server.

Anyways I only asked the guy if he said that because he dislike the game version, because if it is then this is not the place to discuss it, you're turning my topic into a general H5 server discussion.

Back on topic: we have opened the account registration, please feel free to start registering accounts at:

http://l2ovc.com/register.php

~24hours remaining for the server opening!

400 online where?

you barely had visitors in counterflag ,2-3x almost less than mine at opening day lol

Like i said, community is gone

they dont play farm faction servers

You will regret making high five again.

400 online where?

you barely had visitors in counterflag ,2-3x almost less than mine at opening day lol

Like i said, community is gone

they dont play farm faction servers

You will regret making high five again.

We had 400 online players when we started our first H5 season, and it was the greatest online we had than all interlude seasons we had before it, so you can keep talkimg, I see facts.

No-one want to play farm faction servers? define farm, people on our server start with S, everything is a piece of cake to get, S80 is obtainable in a day or less so newbies can close the gap faster with veterans at a later stage, only S84 takes a long time to get and thats for keeping players in.

We had 400 online players when we started our first H5 season, and it was the greatest online we had than all interlude seasons we had before it, so you can keep talkimg, I see facts.

No-one want to play farm faction servers? define farm, people on our server start with S, everything is a piece of cake to get, S80 is obtainable in a day or less so newbies can close the gap faster with veterans at a later stage, only S84 takes a long time to get and thats for keeping players in.

jesus christ, i have nothing with you

Im just saying that old times are gone. You wont see even 100 real online stable on high five faction now days, you think im some random kid throwing BS at you?

I did countless hi5 pvp servers to say that.

Interlude PvP Community is very alive in EU/NA comparing to High Five / but too many interlude servers

jesus christ, i have nothing with you

Im just saying that old times are gone. You wont see even 100 real online stable on high five faction now days, you think im some random kid throwing BS at you?

I did countless hi5 pvp servers to say that.

Interlude PvP Community is very alive in EU/NA comparing to High Five / but too many interlude servers

I never said you have anything with me, but you saying really false things over there, you keep arguing that servers will have only 100 real players while interlude have much more, while I keep telling you that only past season (1 month ago) this server had around 400 players and its H5, and its the best online compared to around 4 interlude seasons we had in the past.

yup. so cant download even system :o

No worry even when you have the system it's doesn't work for me :P

@L2 OvC I think your isp have some problem handling the traffic ^^"

Edited by Jojo_