high five [L2J] Order Vs Chaos

Sahar

- Server need updates 

-Class : tyrant make 5k dmg with skill/glady 5k / kamael rush reuse time 2 second stun 7-8 second/archer stun 100 % / Dagger make to mage 7-8-9 k dmg with backstab/

-Rates : Low Exp / attribute stone :15-20 % /Enchant rates [40-50 %]  : Epic fail x3 duals two +4 one +5 / +6 staff with blessed / - 5k adenas

-Vote : dont give any good reward/ No votes server online 10 days - 40 votes .

-About pvp : Weapon /armor ...rates to take one item pvp is  0.01 %? jajaja  you are crazy in greece have good doctors..

-Now i see if you are hero to wear the hero weapon you need 4k pvp.. Legendary fail .

-i am first titan and the last .

-And i think server have one admin player with name Mikehawk .  this guy paladin tank they hit him 9 mages + 1 kamael i dont remember the others dd's and make 35-45 second to die.

<--- Bad english sorry.  :gusta:

For last weapon you need 2-3 months .  :dat:

For all Gear rb jewels best weapon armor jewels pvp etc. more than 1 year . :not bad:

If any one want to start play Glady Or tyrant / tyrant 1 glady 2. :rage:

Edited by hellenaras

hellenaras, the fact that you come here to mention all that but I see nothing about it on our forum only proves me you came here to be an attention whore, and none of what you mentioned is a bug or requires any update, if you want to make some report do it on ou forum.

ok peeps be ready for next wipe, uhmmm like 8th?

Reported as spam.

hellenaras, the fact that you come here to mention all that but I see nothing about it on our forum only proves me you came here to be an attention whore, and none of what you mentioned is a bug or requires any update, if you want to make some report do it on ou forum.

Reported as spam.

Hello,

I would like to give my opinion about the server.

The server seems stable (from hosting side), but that's not enough to have a fairly good gameplay. See there are a few classes that rule the server. For example Zerker's stun lasts forever and is spammable, which is quite annoying and that is what made me not even wanting to play anymore. Gladiators as usually pound hard and give you hard time, few of the debuffs are annoying as hell. 

Economy is shit, you have to spam daily and daily to get s84 not speaking of higher achievments, the materials and such is just unbelievable, as far as speaking for a PvP server you've chosen the hardest and most boring way to get stuffs, and that's having to collect stuffs like materials. 

The Factions PvP are quite unbalanced, parties are never fair, Bishops ruin the fun, usually there is just 1 bishop in the faction and the other side stand no chance, all those random spawn places also are pain, before the faction groups they're owned by a zerg that have a bishop. Newbies are struggling to get a PvP point, i've played for a few hours and never got one, just random adenas from the party i'm in (if i'm lucky enough to get one), and all I've collected was 283 adena (p.s.: you need 6000 adena and tons of other materials from PvP to get s84 weapon). 

Buffs are also quite a conflict, Soul Hounds need a few spots more, because you need mixed buffs, but you cannot do that, because they're limited and you have to sacrifice a valuable buff for another, or go off to fight without any resists, which will lead to instadeath. 

Peace out. 

Funny thing is how you avoid crirituqe comments to post about your Double drop events. Tell me honestly have you tried yourself to play and see how long and what effort it takes to get maxed out gear? 

P.S: I'd love to hear your statement on my previous post. 

Yeah healers are bad especially when they get teamed up with farmed players,1 suggestion would be let healers be in parties with players below x rank or newbies only so they can get pvps items etc...or if you want no healers increase the mp cost in battlegrounds

edit:or dont let healers heal high rank players or give a debuff on high rank players that reduces healing from non-self healing effects(probably this isnt possible) while being on battlegrounds

and yes tyrants hit too hard and unkillable zerkers are probably the most frustrating thing for newbies,as for example yesterday a dagger(hero) couldnt kill me on healer but tyrants could with the constant 2-3 crits

Edited by Seed

- Server need updates 

-Class : tyrant make 5k dmg with skill/glady 5k / kamael rush reuse time 2 second stun 7-8 second/archer stun 100 % / Dagger make to mage 7-8-9 k dmg with backstab/

-Rates : Low Exp / attribute stone :15-20 % /Enchant rates [40-50 %]  : Epic fail x3 duals two +4 one +5 / +6 staff with blessed / - 5k adenas

-Vote : dont give any good reward/ No votes server online 10 days - 40 votes .

-About pvp : Weapon /armor ...rates to take one item pvp is  0.01 %? jajaja  you are crazy in greece have good doctors..

-Now i see if you are hero to wear the hero weapon you need 4k pvp.. Legendary fail .

-i am first titan and the last .

-And i think server have one admin player with name Mikehawk .  this guy paladin tank they hit him 9 mages + 1 kamael i dont remember the others dd's and make 35-45 second to die.

<--- Bad english sorry.  :gusta:

For last weapon you need 2-3 months .  :dat:

For all Gear rb jewels best weapon armor jewels pvp etc. more than 1 year . :not bad:

If any one want to start play Glady Or tyrant / tyrant 1 glady 2. :rage:

I was right the all time

tumblr_mx1mztVCLb1qc17ifo1_250.gif

Healer its ok have low p.def if you want adenas and you are new make one healer support your team. 

Admin if you want something like that : Server 7 days online 

Help for server

Current Donations: 85%

Add cool donation like accessories talisman etc and i make donate to help the server =] i dont make donate for nobles lol.

Edited by hellenaras