high five [L2J] Order Vs Chaos

Sahar

im not sure, what you trying to show us.. online? server started with 50 online, and you even cant fix simple issue with website since server start, so stop made random screenshots with your server ''engeneers'', and try to do somthing useful, like close this death server. bb

im not sure, what you trying to show us.. online? server started with 50 online, and you even cant fix simple issue with website since server start, so stop made random screenshots with your server ''engeneers'', and try to do somthing useful, like close this death server. bb

Bb some random fan who created a fake account just to reply to my topic.

Yea checking online in midnight while server is being attacked, what a pro.

I bet you are behind this, talking about h20117, don't really care about rest of the spammers, but I'll get some forum mod to tell me who you really are, then we could make some real progress, you chicken.

Yeah you should already delete these songs,chant of protection and maybe dance of berseker.There are like no archers atm.I hope server won't end like niden.I haven't joined forum but you should already received some feedback about how server will end(in terms of playable classes)...Good luck

Edited by Seed

Server have problem i stuck to log in i try to remove the client i test two patch but nothing...good job :D

server is perfect! just no ddos protection at all!

Season 3 coming in april! stay tuned!

tumblr_n4x1mb0Khq1qbpcqno6_500.gif