1.00 € = 1.05 $

N1nj4Styl3

wow, didnt notice dollar got that expensive, dafuq happend 

It's not about the dollar.. it's about the whole Europe. Europe has been printing A LOT of money lately.. euro is dropping because of that.

I read somewhere that Germany is aware of this and it's ready to leave the euro-zone if something goes wrong. It's said that by 2017 the €/$ ratio will be 0.80 to 1 (0.80€ to 1$).

And here we have a currency war.

Edited by N1nj4Styl3

yeah, blame the germans :D i cant belive i didnt invest in dollars while it was 60 cent per dollar, i'd be a rich man now :/

I did not blame anyone if this goes to me.

And it's going to drop a lot more in the future.

Gentlemen, we're screwed.

Not really, predictions are wrong.

Only two things could happen , euro goes up or euro will stop exist as a currency. :P

Everything will be clear at the end of this year.

yeah, blame the germans :D i cant belive i didnt invest in dollars while it was 60 cent per dollar, i'd be a rich man now :/

Without your "help" we wouldn't fucked it up that much. (though some of the measures were correct)

This is pretty much clear if you think that before the crisis Greek dept was 110 billion, but know it reached 325 billion.

Basically , the problem will not occur if Greece leaves euro , but because the rest of the countries won't be able to handle it.

Except Germany, France and UK the rest of the countries will start to collapse one after the other.

* Germany (after crisis started) earned (from crisis) around 65-70€ billion. Greek loan was around 40-45 billion.

What i want to point out is that Germany (as an individual) can handle it , but the rest of the countries cannot.

I know that this sounds weird but that's reality.

Anyway, this kind of discussion will last too long , plus this isn't the correct place to discuss it.

It's not about the dollar.. it's about the whole Europe. Europe has been printing A LOT of money lately.. euro is dropping because of that.

I read somewhere that Germany is aware of this and it's ready to leave the euro-zone if something goes wrong. It's said that by 2017 the €/$ ratio will be 0.80 to 1 (0.80€ to 1$).

And here we have a currency war.

We already have a currency war since 2008...

• 2 weeks later...

More interesting is that the dollar value has increased like this in just 2 MONTHS!

America need a new crisis =))))

US cant have a crisis EU has, as long as US authorizes itself to print new dollars

im meaning firefox, he posted our glorious flag

I did cause whole world knows who started the economy war...

there are many low, stupid guys arround here, ignre them

36ETzj6.png

I did cause whole world knows who started the economy war...

36ETzj6.png

lefta-yparxoun-blahblah_gr11.jpg

Edited by Stacy Doll