[L2Off][Advext64][Vanganth] Il, Gf, Ge, Hf, Vanganth Il

And just to remember - we can sell and support latest Vanganth's extender, officially, with David's blessing. Not like some source-buyers, who can sell it, but can't support

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
A Russian proverb says:"prepare the winter sled in the summer", which means in advance. This proverb have sense in Lineage business too, but the game season starts in autumn. That's why we offer you to order our products with best discounts and start to prepare right now!

We have the perfect deal for you this July.

:)

07/01 - 07/15 - 40% on extenders and 20% on services (not for SmartGuard).

07/16 - 07/31 - 20% on extenders and 10% on services (not for SmartGuard).

You have good chance to buy whatever you want. Don't miss!)

P.S. If you have any doubt, please, get trial and test one of our extenders for free! 

If you have any questions check it our on our new website and forum

• Like 1

Our trial system extended, if you don't want to waste time on trial installation - you may just download test patch for our test server, and to check any chronicle with GM rights

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey folks! Our status update :)

We have ongoing traditional winter discounts(40% for extenders and services)
http://depmax64.com/forum/index.php?threads/new-year-and-christmas-discounts.1938/#post-7328 

Antispam serivce continues providing perfect results in field of spam protection. Now it's also compatible not only with L2OFF servers, but we can connect and L2J

Published user guide, now starting to work with L2OFF will be easier(you can try it for free with our Trial System)

• 5 months later...

Hello Folks,

traditional July's discount period is now on, up to 40% discount for extenders, and 20% for all services. Prepare for autumn openings with significant money saving :)

P.S. We would like to remember, that we offer antispam services and for L2OFF and for L2J, we are ready to sell with exclusive rights Ertheia L2OFF server and we're working under new improved IL core of base of GF ( the same which works on E-global and Shock-world , but with IL client support only)

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2018 at 4:56 PM, RMutagen said:

You are really trying hard to push your shit product into noobs asses. Too many discounts & period extending.

cool story bro. Discount periods many years are in the same time. And anyone can easily check the quality of our products in free trial, or to check list of succesfull clients who work with us for years

1 hour ago, Xeonc said:

cool story bro. Discount periods many years are in the same time. And anyone can easily check the quality of our products in free trial, or to check list of succesfull clients who work with us for years

i was your client before  3 years ago...

remember that i spend like 400-500dollas for advext?? Updates ETC and smartguard shit..

my project fail because of advext AI.OBJ and crashes\ YOUR EXT IS COMPLETLY SHIT.

you guys are so newbies.. check my server soon.

Edited by SkyLord

7 hours ago, SkyLord said:

i was your client before  3 years ago...

remember that i spend like 400-500dollas for advext?? Updates ETC and smartguard shit..

my project fail because of advext AI.OBJ and crashes\ YOUR EXT IS COMPLETLY SHIT.

you guys are so newbies.. check my server soon.

How much time this question is risen?) I suppose that not less then 10. I can just repeat, that there was a period, where we moved all our extenders to full decompiled ai.obj, and faced situational problems, which we fixed very fast. You didn't get updates from SVN in time, but we're guilty.

I wish you the best with your new project, more succesfull then usually in last 3 years

Never had issue with depmax. At emergency issues i had support from their team and solved any issue that appeared

kiv is the best programmer of all time in private lineage2 extenders and a great man!

regards

I'm a depmax client since fredbr times and i am more than satisfied.  It's a decent project for those who knows nothing and want plug and play experience and an even better for those who want to do your own stuff in a l2off enviroment without going assembler.

Support has been great and the overall quality too.