interlude [L2Off] L2Mid

SkyLord

Wow awesome policy

so someone before join have to count the days left because if i join after 5 months i will have only 30 days

is your replay serius? i hope not lol

Next server pls

tumblr_nmf8fmkNNu1s389oyo9_500.gif

Of course you would love to tell you that, he will never wipe his server and he will be online forever and after 6 months you would cry about the wipe that happened? 

As i guess more ppl prefer stalone's policy (thats why the community is stupid)

Edited by Cinnamon

Of course you would love to tell you that, he will never wipe his server and he will be online forever and after 6 months you would cry about the wipe that happened? 

As i guess more ppl prefer stalone's policy (thats why the community is stupid)

A server well done even if mid rates with npc buffer and mana potion can stay online with a good population for more then 1 year

Ofc that wil require an incredibile ammount of work from the gm side so is better to wipe every 6 month and who care's no?

you are the fool that play for 6 month and have to start over every time

you are the fool that play on a server that after the 1 month no one will ever join because they know "they alredy lost time"

so tell me where is to fun to play a server that everyday lose people insteade of taking a new one?

tons of fun i guess

you like other's fool that are playng that crap are the reason why this admin have his bank account full without any effort

Well my point is that you people run away when you see a hard server like l2Toxic, which in my oppinion is one of the best servers alive with 6 years online without wipes. It is true they are not that rich as L2mid or stalone are, but they got reputation, this is a true l2 server,l2 Toxic.

You run away when you see hard features, but those features keep the server alive for a long time

Well my point is that you people run away when you see a hard server like l2Toxic, which in my oppinion is one of the best servers alive with 6 years online without wipes. It is true they are not that rich as L2mid or stalone are, but they got reputation, this is a true l2 server,l2 Toxic.

You run away when you see hard features, but those features keep the server alive for a long time

For one time in a life time

+1 i totally agree with you

Well, thank you, but it's the truth!

Ofc in order to keep a server alive the server need a stable currency

If you get everything in 1 month any kind of currency will be wrothless and server will fall

This is the main reason why server like l2 mid are wrothless to be joined after 2 weeks from the start

After max 1 month and half from the start server will be alredy dead

tumblr_nmgl6w3b461rk9yago3_500.gif

will be dead due to bots, not cuz u get everything fast.

I have never seen any other server with so many bots, in every place you can imagine, even in catacombs with 20 lvl mobs.

It's depends on server's policy, since the majority of administrators are focusing on donations they already know that their game play will last 4-6 months. And they are prepared to make a wipe before they even open the server. They see this game as a business and not something that will bring reputation to them. People like changing servers to create their own reputation or to get a taste from something new. Most people wont join toxic for example because they will say they got no future on a server that's 6 years open. I hope you get my point.

It's depends on server's policy, since the majority of administrators are focusing on donations they already know that their game play will last 4-6 months. And they are prepared to make a wipe before they even open the server. They see this game as a business and not something that will bring reputation to them. People like changing servers to create their own reputation or to get a taste from something new. Most people wont join toxic for example because they will say they got no future on a server that's 6 years open. I hope you get my point.

But this is bringed by dumbness because if a server like toxic last and is still alive means that you can reach other's aswell

a server that is alive from a long time means that he have a good currency and market, with a market you can do everything

ofc stupid people prefer to join the last fresh ones and get wiped in the face after some months