interlude [L2Off] L2Mid

SkyLord

Sometime you're under DDoS just because you're advertising the server on another servers forums,and the owners are getting nervous.

or players who put xxx of euro on that server and after few weeks server was closed when there was no more donation ... what do u expect ? but people are stupid especially those who paid all ready  "l2 developer mid" donation for this server , again same as last time and 30000 times all ready lose the money cuz server wont alive even if u would give him 10k euro and say please keep server alive until this year ... thats it !

Ps. Im not hater of l2mid or lover of any other server i came back after few years and i dont believe of what i see ...

I join the start of l2mid but for 24h spend on server i played maybe 1...

Edited by NoName1

flame and blame cuz i do not have fault for this. 2k infected systems from lineage.ru make this succesful DDoS. check sometime your upload when you are plaing on server which have under attack!

our community is alive so

Reopening at: 10 april 

greedy mfer, instead of put 1keuro on server u let them kill it.

@Skylord

You are naive if you think they won't ddos your server again on 10th of April. You only have two options here: 1. You give them what they want ($) or 2. you reach deeper in your pockets to buy a good protection. If you don't they'll keep on ddosing until there's no one left.

Karma is a bitch.

Someone asked SkyLord why he did not ask at least for an apologize, well, he don't need to because he know he owe you all, doesn't matter the reason, you all gonna move back to L2mid because you believe is an epic server, while he is not. It's obviously they ask for money for DDoS because they know you guys pay for everything they ask for, and many people talk "outside" about what donations has this staff took from some Russians and from some other donators that really pay good, this is corruption. 

Lets face it, everybody knows that a good DDoS Protection is not 2,000 Euro and I think and I am sure of that, the counter that they posted is fake as they are too, they ask for 2,000E but I am sure they got a system that took 5-6k euro and the counter will show only 400 Euro. Do not trust those kids, avoid them as much as possible.

L2Mid was a good project, in past, now they are lame.

moved on h5,interlude is a wreck Lost...have not taken the necessary steps to opening, this leaves the question,, or only for profit sv,

however I wish you luck on the 10th, all the best

Edited by valentin

this fucking noob skylord have take to much money from donates , and he cant buy hyperfilter???

L2Mid you destroy your own community bb l2 mid

LOL :D he already bought x4 providers .. u are talking too much without information , also hyperfilter dont help too much when u have 750 mb DDos .. 

#FacePalm

PS : u guys are crucifying a server .. that never had a faill , what i mean? 6/7 succes servers with a lot of players and without problems .. 

#InterludeComunityIsDead 

Edited by Torchita

LOL :D he already bought x4 providers .. u are talking too much without information , also hyperfilter dont help too much when u have 750 mb DDos .. 

#FacePalm

PS : u guys are crucifying a server .. that never had a faill , what i mean? 6/7 succes servers with a lot of players and without problems .. 

#InterludeComunityIsDead 

750 mbits is a big ddos? hahahahahha, funny.

Today with bandwitch of 1 gbps in the most of the datacenters... 750 mbps ddos is a bullshit. With a decent ddos service, this attack will bring only lag to the server...

750 mbits is a big ddos? hahahahahha, funny.

Today with bandwitch of 1 gbps in the most of the datacenters... 750 mbps ddos is a bullshit. With a decent ddos service, this attack will bring only lag to the server...

who's talking about 750 mb is a big ddos? lol ..

#BrainDead

try ovh

I had DDoS power 1k gb, I tried to attack OvH, and Told Me That The Company Has a good mirror, and is a bit more complicated to harm and damage, DDoS GB minimum You Need 5k, 5k offers OvH protect gb is a older information,

A hacker does not believe that dealing with such nonsense can be caught, and the company can sue x and to seek compensation, and long process, so I do not recommend anyone for that today, if you have money, you can buy everything, Think about those who are against you, they are envious, and do everything possible to harm you.

and I bought a 1k gb hacker DDoS great Romania at a low price, but shortly after a month, at least when it stopped at once, and a brief phone saying I was caught, the police have entered the house and took all hard disk data, this story is one but there are a lot

soryy my eng.

exemple: 

WKhpl.png

Edited by valentin

try ovh

I had DDoS power 1k gb, I tried to attack OvH, and Told Me That The Company Has a good mirror, and is a bit more complicated to harm and damage, DDoS GB minimum You Need 5k, 5k offers OvH protect gb is a older information,

A hacker does not believe that dealing with such nonsense can be caught, and the company can sue x and to seek compensation, and long process, so I do not recommend anyone for that today, if you have money, you can buy everything, Think about those who are against you, they are envious, and do everything possible to harm you.

and I bought a 1k gb hacker DDoS great Romania at a low price, but shortly after a month, at least when it stopped at once, and a brief phone saying I was caught, the police have entered the house and took all hard disk data, this story is one but there are a lot

soryy my eng.

this was some nice story.

Next fail in 10th of april. See you there ☺

rest assured that anti DDoS not born yesterday;) you do not know basic fundamentals

who gave DDoS not anonymous,I said those who are against, do not know what I'm talking about the foundation protection

think a great hacker, his mind not  descends to such crap,benefits is null

I know a person arrogance and without character,
These are fleas in our society, and must trapped
These stories are fiction.
you are a flock of sheep that are envious
2nt9mv.gif