interlude [L2Off] L2Mid

SkyLord

Posts: 1 Reputation: 0  You have no credibility when this is your first post.

thats the true but even if it is not ur first post , u get ban from l2mid and u'll start blame it .. only gods have credibility :D

ye im mid-high rate player , no worth to play low rate server in 2015 .. srsly i just came from l2citadel with 1 year work and there was big bugs .. 

thats the true but even if it is not ur first post , u get ban from l2mid and u'll start blame it .. only gods have credibility :D

ye im mid-high rate player , no worth to play low rate server in 2015 .. srsly i just came from l2citadel with 1 year work and there was big bugs ..

Because Citadel is Hellbound. Off devs worked on IL extenders for years which is why there are far less bugs. Still, I don't understand why every mid server has to be the same; full buffs and mana potions and gmshops etc. I get it if you don't want to play low rates because of the grind, but don't tell me this f1+f2 pvp style is better. Also you have to admit that a big part of l2mid community is retarded man...like seriously retarded!

Because Citadel is Hellbound. Off devs worked on IL extenders for years which is why there are far less bugs. Still, I don't understand why every mid server has to be the same; full buffs and mana potions and gmshops etc. I get it if you don't want to play low rates because of the grind, but don't tell me this f1+f2 pvp style is better. Also you have to admit that a big part of l2mid community is retarded man...like seriously retarded!

ofc it is .. dude i manage to trade in last mid am+5+acu+4kkk to am+8 .. the comunity is retarded , the comunity is half high rate players .. but there are other part of ppl where them are good .. in mid rate servers with 3k+ ammount online there isnt f1+f2 , in mass pvps u need to manage ppl to do massives or another things just like low rates (not rebuffing) .. u should try this l2mid .. this season will be pain in the ass

Oh come on, bd, sws, rechargers and pretty much every other support class is useless. And where's the skill when your mp is perma full? Don't tell me you never noticed how the people who play the 'I don't have time for low rates' card are the usually the ones who spend all day ing... Of course half of the community comes from hr, which explains why there are so many people on mid. Anyway, gl

interlude is a wreck lost many bugs,I think the world has evolved and all were switched to h5.

a waste of time, money lost, and psyche dead

s4p0dz.gif

Edited by valentin

Oh yeah, you're right. That's why there so few IL servers, because nodody likes this "wreck" as you put it....Clueless people see bugs everywhere and new players find old chronicles too hard for their taste. 

Oh come on, bd, sws, rechargers and pretty much every other support class is useless. And where's the skill when your mp is perma full? Don't tell me you never noticed how the people who play the 'I don't have time for low rates' card are the usually the ones who spend all day ing... Of course half of the community comes from hr, which explains why there are so many people on mid. Anyway, gl

BD/SWS arent useless .. TOP CLANS use them for bubbles if get cancels inside get buffs again bla bla .. by the way this is l2off where cancel work properly and u need atleast 4-5 active buffers for rebuff everytime u make mass pvp

Bubbles? You mean symbol of noise? Totally useless here. These 2 classes are nothing but (boxed) buffbots only used when hunting anthy or valakas. I've seen mid pvp vids, and I have played on this server before, nobody plays active supports. You can't argue that. And iirc cancellation skill was customized when I was playing, it wasn't retail. But maybe they changed it back now who knows, lol. It is a typical mid (hence the name) dude, your community won't accept any changes ...period. It is the most succesful mid pvp out there though, I'll give you that

Bubbles? You mean symbol of noise? Totally useless here. These 2 classes are nothing but (boxed) buffbots only used when hunting anthy or valakas. I've seen mid pvp vids, and I have played on this server before, nobody plays active supports. You can't argue that. And iirc cancellation skill was customized when I was playing, it wasn't retail. But maybe they changed it back now who knows, lol. It is a typical mid (hence the name) dude, your community won't accept any changes ...period. It is the most succesful mid pvp out there though, I'll give you that

i have one video where u can see BD in main archer party .. ofc this isnt low rate , but this days low rates servers are a crap .. l2citadel failed / lionna failed and much more failed .. 

Medusa

bubbles (symbols)

rebuffs ..

No no let's be fair, low rates aren't any worse. The community is! Servers fail because people qq and quit for no good reason. How many times they closed and relaunched this server so far, 5-6 or maybe more? So yeah, I can say l2mid failed more than once. Sure if you want some quick pvp you can join mid, but it gets boring very fast. And plz don't tell me about one bd you saw in one video, that just shows how useless supports are in general on mid rates. The worst part is that admin won't even consider making some changes to make it more interesting. What's the point in repeating the same thing again and again? Anyway, server goes live tomorrow so gl.

PS to mid players

Don't spam this server on other forums, seriously that's gay!