high five [L2J] L2Tales Sovereign

Stalone

new fail server opens : O

wont even check website since this server sucks alrdy :D

GL with ur russian boters and 100x fake online. l2tales new dead server in 1 month ?

2-3 weeks max i guess like always

:o for the 1st time Achy said something bad for tales and he got chat ban :D  anyway i don't think that some1 will believe all this sh1t replies with "best server,epic server,amazing server" from ppl which join yesterday and it's their 1st post,or you think there is so much stupid ppl?instead of making new fake accounts you should think about what you did for the server and what you will do,you lose community cause of your sh1t things that you did in the past(you know what i'm talking about),ofc you know your job,it's your server you can do whatever you want,it's just my opinion.i was playing tales,it's good server but admin is greedy. gl with you server

I really can't wait for the grand opening.From the looks of it I can tell that it's good. You have full buffs/gm shop that can provide the basic things u need to start. 

Spoi/Drop chance is good enough to keep you playing and not get everything in 1 week.

Events are helpfull to get some goods if you cannot farm all day long. and to cut things straight Activity based on x20 will be enormous so what's better than a good server? a Crowded server I can't wait for l2 tales x15 to open cheers

cover.png

L2Tales Sovereign x15 - Promo Video

Link: here

L2Tales - Sovereign x15 Basic Info

Brand new Official Website

www.lineage2tales.com

Official Forum

www.lineage2tales.com/forum

Facebook Official Page

www.fb.com/l2tales

Basic Rates

- Exp/SP/Adena: x15

- Drop/Spoil: x10

- Quest Item: x5 (not all quests)

- Quest Rewards: Exp: x8, adena x5

- Event Medal Drop: x15

- RB Drop: x7

- Epic drop: chance x3 ammount x1 adena x7

Open BETA: 13th March 2015 - 20.00 CET (Server Time)

Grand Opening: 20th March 2015 - 20.00 CET (Server Time)

400x900-1.png fbtransparent.png 400x900-2.png

mxc.gif

The Tales and Cartal are the better server to play Lineage 2, any chars and very much happie!!!!! (reiloku - DeathLady)

Edited by reiloku

It will be one gr8 server as the old's it will have as always big community gr8 pvp for siege/tw/epics also have balance classes and a lot of big clans will be there at GO join guys u wont regret it !!!Trust me