high five [L2J] L2Tales Sovereign

Stalone

Oh people, this server is an innovation for the Lineage 2! Team well prepared with events and awards, and still have the amount of players that is a super important factor! Congratulations to the team and the coming of the L2 Tales Sovereign!

This server is for people who want to play instead of talk. The server is good, the mid rates make it fun to play at. The PVP is real. Just yesterday we pvped for baium and antharas. ~200 people fought. that shit was as real as it gets. So you either come here to play and fight for fun, or you can stay here and talk trash about a good server. 5k+ online during normal days, 7-8k online on weekends. and you tell me server is shit? HA!

Me and my friend decided to play L2 again , and we found this great server , like seriously , THANK GOD we found this one cuz none of the other servers can compete with L2 Tales and Cartel.

Me and my friend decided to play L2 again , and we found this great server , like seriously , THANK GOD we found this one cuz none of the other servers can compete with L2 Tales and Cartel.

5500067_orig.jpg

Its an awesome server, if you want to farm, you can farm, if you want pvp, for sure you get it. Many people online many clans and good ppl too. i play in there for many time and i  dont go to change this server never.