high five [L2J] L2Tales Sovereign

Stalone

L2 Tales - nice server, lots of people, lots of pvp and also events going on every day. All of the classes are balanced very good. Could'nt find any bugs per playing this server around one year before closing. All in all I would recomend this server to any Lineage II mid rate lover. This server perfectly suits any kind of player. Be the best player, start with me on March 20th!

Great server, mainly I like the amount of features they implemented, events and very active GM's. Classes are balanced and HIGH FIVE version, what I like a lot.

Edited by pardalmk

Good evening , I just support what many say ... (Remember , I just belgium and therefore , my mother language is French. In advance, sorry for my language errors...)
Redemption is THE L2 server ... With a community of 8000 connected players tonight. Attacks of castles, events and regular Hero change.

The Community board is easy and complete (Real Good Job for that). But not that ... protecting your GameAccount and followed by GM . GM Shop et Exclusive shop.

In short, a server through which one must pass as seasoned or not lineage2 player .

So, see you soon on L2Tales

Arcos

Edited by Arcos