high five [L2J] L2Tales Sovereign

Stalone

It's not a matter of server owner,it's just that L2 is a complete shitty game nowdays either it is a private or official.

HF playing that rotten piece of shit game L2 Junkies.  :happyforever:

come on redemption is sh1t, i puted hopes in redemption but its a peace of sh1t man, ppl got hacked on redemption, throw this sh1t away from me in all faces, who ever said redemption will be a good one. I prefer better playing here at least I got never hacked on tales servers and yeye pls tell me more sh1t about corruption, you really think redemption isnt corrupt? oh come on I saw a beleths ring on second day oh come on It´s everything just a question of money and not made for l2players. So every gm is a bastard and the redemption is no exception , but + the ppl got scammed on fucking shit redemption If the GM of redemption can hear me, he should eat my sh1t , better I play on bastardsTales servers where i will not get scammed , belive me because I never lost something ,only at facking remption peace of shit-.- hate this dragon bastard so much-.-that i cant tell how much

Who is this random?

And 2+ rings in first day? show proofs :D

Edited by Anitah

Sure, this time this server dead :D

i have to agree with you :D i dont think ppl will be stupid to donate again for play 2 weeks and server close :D, stalone scammed them too many times :D

i have to agree with you :D i dont think ppl will be stupid to donate again for play 2 weeks and server close :D, stalone scammed them too many times :D

He didn't scammed, its your chose to pay or not. No1 forced you. And it's not 2 weeks server. You will not find any other project like this for eu ppls. A lot of ppls hate him so much, jealous or jealous? Every single mid rate server is empty after 1 month. And its not stalone fault, only you-players. You are bored after 1 month and you move to another, its simple. If you stay, servers wont die so fast. So dont blame others for your own stupidity

He didn't scammed, its your chose to pay or not. No1 forced you. And it's not 2 weeks server. You will not find any other project like this for eu ppls. A lot of ppls hate him so much, jealous or jealous? Every single mid rate server is empty after 1 month. And its not stalone fault, only you-players. You are bored after 1 month and you move to another, its simple. If you stay, servers wont die so fast. So dont blame others for your own stupidity

Jajaja sure, u tell this cause you are adena seller, and l2 tales is big bisness for you :D

just leave if u not gonna play then , and stay if u gonna play and share to your friends about this new tales server and play together. :)

P.S: i suggest don't read that 10 pages to whom doenst do it yet,or your int will go -1 and humanity -2. nothing good will pop out from there

If you love to play in a balanced server, share time with a great community and enjoy the best pvp of the world, you must join L2Tales Sovereign x15, good rates, good people, great fun!

Nice-looking server . it seems to be a good choice for playing without growing too fast in both exp and adenas XD. its features appears to be very balanced for a competitive and not annoying game. Probably another good Tale from L2Tales .