high five [L2J] L2Tales Sovereign

Stalone

So fucking legit.That's your typical L2 Tales player right there.

So, see you soon on L2Redemption

Arcos

[L2J] L2Tales Sovereign - Opening: 20 March!

Rate Topic   star_off.png star_off.png star_off.png star_off.png star_off.png 

Started By StaloneFeb 09 2015 11:13 PM

some mod should rly ban all stalone servers from mxc. they spam shit all over the board.

actually Maxtor approves it.

he actually likes having fake accounts and 1 post count accs cuz taht way it looks populated. :troll:  :troll:  :troll:

cover.png

L2Tales Sovereign x15 - Promo Video

Link: here

L2Tales - Sovereign x15 Basic Info

Brand new Official Website

www.lineage2tales.com

Official Forum

www.lineage2tales.com/forum

Facebook Official Page

www.fb.com/l2tales

Basic Rates

- Exp/SP/Adena: x15

- Drop/Spoil: x10

- Quest Item: x5 (not all quests)

- Quest Rewards: Exp: x8, adena x5

- Event Medal Drop: x15

- RB Drop: x7

- Epic drop: chance x3 ammount x1 adena x7

Open BETA: 13th March 2015 - 20.00 CET (Server Time)

Grand Opening: 20th March 2015 - 20.00 CET (Server Time)

400x900-1.png fbtransparent.png 400x900-2.png

mxc.gif

the great server!!! we are waithing  :) 

That's the server you cannot walk by unnoticed  - great gaming experience that you're going to remember for a long time. 
Huge community, well-balanced classes, lot of events and professional support guaranteed. 
Doesn't matter if you play Lineage 2 for years or have just started your adventure with it - everybody will find something for him there.
See you in game.

Ello very best server. I will join with my 7 year old bruther and with my 4 year old sis. See You there. Ich bin so excited.goodest server of da year.tsorry fur bad england . I use gooogle translate xixi

L2 Mid Rate scene became a monopoly . Tales has the best files arround , even if the "best" is still a full of bugg's and unbalance place! 

Personally , i am always taking the decision to move in a server which has nothing to do with this pack-mafia because all of this trick is maden for the well known reason-

BUT , as a 2015 l2 player , i seek for fun, for population , for activities and you really cant find any of these things away of this project , you can always see server's that trying to open and they are vanished until the new of this project one ! Thats the best place you can these things even if this model is rusty and rotten ! 

I wish it will change one day or we will keep eating this "meat" because we just "learn" this "diet" , untill i get old and have some family stuff to do . 

This post has not been posted for any of forum warrior things , they are only my thoughts about it , sry if you find this offensive . 

Best Regards 

Edited by leTot

Seriously who the hell is so dump nowdays to join a server when they know there are secret donations via skype (epic jewels) and Stalone treats ppl that if they show the list, they will get banned?

Get good stupid community and stop playing trash servers like this.

Seriously who the hell is so dump nowdays to join a server when they know there are secret donations via skype (epic jewels) and Stalone treats ppl that if they show the list, they will get banned?

Get good stupid community and stop playing trash servers like this.

Show then better server to play now. Only on stalonsky srv is good pvp.