high five [L2J] L2Tales Sovereign

Stalone

This server is cool server and newbie friendly server
give this server a try it will not be as any server u have played before

many events = much fun = make u rich in no time 

farming also is good at this server 

what u are waiting for go make account and try for FREE

One of the most amazing server i've ever played! Huge community, no lag, friendly GM team and tons of pvp/pve.
Cant wait for the new grand opening! Wish you best of luck! I'll surelly be there!

I can tell you few words about L2Tales. I played on L2Tales and same project from them - L2Cartel. These server are awesome. GMs are active, friendlish (friendly), talkative and when you have any problem, they are ready to face a problem and fix it (solve it). The new project of L2Tales is great idea and I can to say that it will be server set for both - newbie and pro players. Rates and chances on this server are set average. I am going to visit this new server. I want see and enjoy fun and great action, like grand bosses and huge amount of players. You can meet there people from you region, it is possible.I hope that this article will help you with decision. But words can't describe all the best on this server, you should (have to) try this. :-)

Edited by Lukinecek

this is 1 of the best server of h5, good community, balanced classes as balance as can be, good management and support from gm, hence alot of ppl , alot of fun, so chk us out im sure you'll have fun :) see u ingame

server is bugged and corrupted piece of shit.

Whats funny? "good" comments comes from 5post accounts, real (and negative) comments are from real users.

Third time posting here, this server seems so bright and more than 10k people will join them for sure!! Hope the staff doing well and no lag and it will be best server we could ever play!! Good luck on opening..see you there :)