PTS Vanganth - Classic Interlude P110

ZOUMHS

CLExt PTS Classic Interlude - Extender

WeKElOE.png 

If you like to run a PTS Classic Interlude stable live server without any issues with all known bug issues already fixed, your choice is here!

Sometimes ppl question is why i dont choose any leak classic 3.0 example and i loose my time on this shit, its because i dont like any other chronicle of the game and im a lover of c3-c4, and the classic gameplay on Vanganth C4 Mother core as L2Server.exe is the best Rare base on PTS platform to play the classic client.

You will never see this gameplay at any java emulator.

Free ver, is 2.61 for thoses like to test datapack and if you like you can be subscriber.

Latest premium version is: 4.28.

Client link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1d8xe18rvgi04lx/L2_Classic_Interlude_Client_V2.rar/file

Free 2.61 Server files: https://www.mediafire.com/file/mtqltep66asdguu/PTS_Vanganth_-_Classic_Interlude_P110.rar/file

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/aFKzdaDDvz

Enjoy! Have a good exploration!

• Upvote 1

This project is the only one with regular updates and the most stable files available. it's the top choice for anyone starting with L2OFF files for use new classic client, offering the best value for money!

ZOUMHS, keep up the excellent work!

On 5/14/2024 at 9:41 AM, ZOUMHS said:

CLExt PTS Classic Interlude - Extender

WeKElOE.png 

If you like to run a PTS Classic Interlude stable live server without any issues with all known bug issues already fixed, your choice is here!

Sometimes ppl question is why i dont choose any leak classic 3.0 example and i loose my time on this shit, its because i dont like any other chronicle of the game and im a lover of c3-c4, and the classic gameplay on Vanganth C4 Mother core as L2Server.exe is the best Rare base on PTS platform to play the classic client.

This person has bought maybe over 10 fixes from me, and now someone else is fixing their bugs. Just stop making the same topics 
Aren't you tired of lying to people, saying you fix everything 

Why didn't you choose 3.0? There you just can't fix things 
Since you're such a fan of C3-C4 as you claim... why do you use the classic source you bought from me? 

Don't think you've fixed anything properly. From what I've heard, there are servers crashing every 5 minutes. I'm talking about your files that are supposedly 100% working 🙂

@Maxtor
ps Why can some people post the same topics here every month, but others can't?

2 minutes ago, SkyLord said:

This person has bought maybe over 10 fixes from me, and now someone else is fixing their bugs. Just stop making the same topics 
Aren't you tired of lying to people, saying you fix everything 

Why didn't you choose 3.0? There you just can't fix things 
Since you're such a fan of C3-C4 as you claim... why do you use the classic source you bought from me? 

Don't think you've fixed anything properly. From what I've heard, there are servers crashing every 5 minutes. I'm talking about your files that are supposedly 100% working 🙂

@Maxtor
ps Why can some people post the same topics here every month, but others can't?

🤣🤣🤣 u still cry on this topic how much butthurted u ? 😅

14 minutes ago, Banshee Garnet said:

🤣🤣🤣 u still cry on this topic how much butthurted u ? 😅

I'm having so much fun with you guys.

Watching fake updates you keep releasing just to keep your topics up.
How many things you've fixed, 😄 ? .. while at the same time, you make me go through TeamViewer to adapt the source code, which you didn't know how to do.

Feels bad to see someone actually fixed stuff and you put rats into discord to learn the bugs! Gtfo rat! I saw your work and how u treated ur customers, at least he respect us and tries! Bulgarian whore

9 minutes ago, Banshee Garnet said:

Feels bad to see someone actually fixed stuff and you put rats into discord to learn the bugs! Gtfo rat! I saw your work and how u treated ur customers, at least he respect us and tries! Bulgarian whore

You telling me that ZOUMHS fixing things in the source code xD, please don't try to be funny.
When are you going to tell the truth?

just fake updates 🙂

ps

What happened to the deleted posts from me and the evidence of how much FAKE you are?

LAdpJda.png

Another person who thinks like me. Let's see who will be quicker to delete the posts. 
I admit, i cant live without you 🙂 But please stop changing your nicknames because i no longer know who is who.

P5rVOVD.png

Edited by SkyLord

4 hours ago, SkyLord said:

You telling me that ZOUMHS fixing things in the source code xD, please don't try to be funny.
When are you going to tell the truth?

just fake updates 🙂

ps

What happened to the deleted posts from me and the evidence of how much FAKE you are?

LAdpJda.png

Another person who thinks like me. Let's see who will be quicker to delete the posts. 
I admit, i cant live without you 🙂 But please stop changing your nicknames because i no longer know who is who.

P5rVOVD.png

U dont kbow what happened with dumanist

I send him files he downloaded and then asked for refund, i got all proofs at whatsapp, why he never open a topic, fucking idiot u are 😆

There are no fake updates me and him made all fixes, we dont have to prove something.. especially when you told him that cache is wrong and this is why it crashes while you have half of the code unclosed connections in mail system.. as i said gtfo, pay your programmer to make your fixes! Cause for scripts changing stats you are more than good.. as i said.. bulgarian whore, lick everyone! 

There are no fake updates me and him made all fixes, we dont have to prove something.. especially when you told him that cache is wrong and this is why it crashes while you have half of the code unclosed connections in mail system.. as i said gtfo, pay your programmer to make your fixes! Cause for scripts changing stats you are more than good.. as i said.. bulgarian whore, lick everyone!  

Also the truth is i helped in many codes inside the pack! But the most percentage is zoumhs work! If he is the one making it or someone else its non of your bussiness he doesnt have profit from this! He is clever to make subscriptions that way he can find all issues , while u just ask 100 per fixes 😅🤣

If u are that great, why u lick trevorj and why back in the days begging gustavo to make you stuff!  Just enjoy your life and leave zoumhs alone! To do his hobby! You are just a toxic and jealous rat! All your "clients" speak with the best for you 🤣🤣🤣

21 hours ago, Banshee Garnet said:

U dont kbow what happened with dumanist

I send him files he downloaded and then asked for refund, i got all proofs at whatsapp, why he never open a topic, fucking idiot u are 😆

Also the truth is i helped in many codes inside the pack! But the most percentage is zoumhs work! If he is the one making it or someone else its non of your bussiness he doesnt have profit from this! He is clever to make subscriptions that way he can find all issues , while u just ask 100 per fixes 😅🤣

If u are that great, why u lick trevorj and why back in the days begging gustavo to make you stuff!  Just enjoy your life and leave zoumhs alone! To do his hobby! You are just a toxic and jealous rat! All your "clients" speak with the best for you 🤣🤣🤣

Look, there's nothing wrong with someone doing something good for the server and paying for all the fixes. I completely understand that. But I'm here to show what kind of person he really is and what he's actually doing. I will never stop repeating how he pretends to be someone interested in buying my files and login with the same IP on my server, supposedly to "test" it.

x1KiUS7.png

ALMnNC8.png

Your words here show how weak you are 🙂 Obviously, you can only insult. What happened to your profile on MXC? Did you get banned? And please, leave out the fact that ZOUMHS loves the game and it's like a hobby for him. 🙂 That is perfectly clear to me. I have never hidden like him. I remember how he used to message me regularly on Skype with other fake Skype profiles just to extract information about my source.

ZOUMHS payments to me for fixes 🙂

QFEa95V.png

You couldn't even adapt to the server 30 mounts from Grand Crusade 🙂 Was it necessary to embarrass yourselves by copying from my patch? 

Hahaha, I'm having so much fun. 

Edited by SkyLord

21 minutes ago, SkyLord said:

Look, there's nothing wrong with someone doing something good for the server and paying for all the fixes. I completely understand that. But I'm here to show what kind of person he really is and what he's actually doing. I will never stop repeating how he pretends to be someone interested in buying my files and login with the same IP on my server, supposedly to "test" it.

x1KiUS7.png

ALMnNC8.png

Your words here show how weak you are 🙂 Obviously, you can only insult. What happened to your profile on MXC? Did you get banned? And please, leave out the fact that ZOUMHS loves the game and it's like a hobby for him. 🙂 That is perfectly clear to me. I have never hidden like him. I remember how he used to message me regularly on Skype with other fake Skype profiles just to extract information about my source.

ZOUMHS payments to me for fixes 🙂

QFEa95V.png

You couldn't even adapt to the server 30 mounts from Grand Crusade 🙂 Was it necessary to embarrass yourselves by copying from my patch? 

Hahaha, I'm having so much fun. 

Man get real always someone else does something for you 😆 anyway do whatever u like spam as much as u want, already many clients are happy with your works 🤣

39 minutes ago, Banshee Garnet said:

Man get real always someone else does something for you 😆 anyway do whatever u like spam as much as u want, already many clients are happy with your works 🤣

Scammers and liars like him won't make it far here 🙂

Good luck with getting clients.

Like TrevorJ - fotis says "clowns".

3qIi844.png

Edited by SkyLord

5 hours ago, SkyLord said:

Scammers and liars like him won't make it far here 🙂

Good luck with getting clients.

Like TrevorJ - fotis says "clowns".

3qIi844.png

Like maxcheaters is a thing 🤣🥳🥳🥳

CLExt Premium 4.30++ Licence System.

We would like to announce we added a system to protect the files from share etc.

So every admin have their account and IP each server.

Tutorial for newbies: 

Thank you for supporting our project! CLExt Team!