high five [L2J] L2Tales Sovereign

Stalone

This server is going to be the best server ever!

Me and my group will surely be there, and right now we cannot wait!

We know that the patience must be with us, but it is hard, because we are want to fight right now!

Thank you for this community, and project, that you made the Lineage 2 to a whole new level!

Can't wait till Tales up ! Great GM's, regular events and nice community. Im rebuilding my old team to fight back on Tales, we'll be there all ! See you there people :)

Edited by prokot

Another good server is about to come. hope to play soon with many players from other countries in this well balanced server. Sure it will not be annoying, but very very interesting and full of entertainment. good job from L2TALES !!!!!!!

L2 Tales best sh1t server 0 balans GM give all what u want if u pay (epics/mid weapons+sa/sets +atry full coruped server) he change class when some ppl call = this class is OP u must change and he change he make total unbalance server trust me dont join this server he take u money and in next month or two month he closed server btw u can make fast money when manor start nice bug he working in all other Tales server thx .

True story.

PD: Without achylek, this forum is bored :(

Actually this administration's Tales is being one of the best ever seen! Are always active, doing events, supporting their players! Congratulations, you deserve respect! And more than that, deserve a crowded server! I'll be there at the premiere! Hope to see everyone there!

Actually this administration's Tales is being one of the best ever seen! Are always active, doing events, supporting their players! Congratulations, you deserve respect! And more than that, deserve a crowded server! I'll be there at the premiere! Hope to see everyone there!

jajajajajajajajajajaajajajajajajajajaj :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever:  nice fake commentari jajajjajajajaa :-beep- yeah:

Stalone supporting players? nice troll ajajajajajjajajaajaa

Edited by Anitah

i think will be nice server to go all again to zero i think will have all of ppl  more than cartel all borred cartel and l2 tales all  will w8 to open server i will be there i cant w8 plzzzzzzz

É com muito prazer que venho aqui falar sobre o servidor tales que com muitos esforços esta conquistando jogadores por todo mundo,atualmente o melhor servidor para se divertir, suas classes estão super balanceadas proporcionando assim um bom divertimento. Um servidor com um ótimo vídeo como este não se tem o que reclamar!!!