wow donation here win lol xd  btw any class balanc here or duelists hits all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx k and daggers kill all in one lethal ?

Another guy from 2013 + lineage 2 community legit comment.

Server is going smothly guys we also have some unique GM Events that has been made...

One is currently on stand by, it will start Thurstday at 18:00 GMT +1 PM.

Wanna see more details?

AXEL'S AWESOME EVENTS

Fix Tricksters and I will be there. Skill makes 1-2k damage and normal arrows hits 200 on crit. BULLSHIT. I will run and wait for my reuse on that 2 skills??? Multiple arrow and Dead shot???

You could be succeded many class balances yeah but you failed so hard at some others. Tricksters are sux compared to all other classes. Mages hits like hell and also DB a little unstopable.

Edited by bilekburakk

250+ online :) everyday is worth to play

Tryed a bit today

1 someone take my Nick hello fan boy, but is doesn't not matter i'm an l2 legend is kinda normal people steal my nick everywhere

2 server is so damn bad

3 classes are working in a weirdly way, all of them no expection... debuffs have a custom formula take from chips probably since i never see a crappy balance like that in my entire life

Zones are full of bots

entire party with l2 tower healer's

everyone is using PVP Suite so basically playng a dagger is only for who hit in front (shadow step don't remove target proprely)

bluff don't remove target/turn do all only if landend, should turn 100% no matter what but l2j reunion right? what i can expect?

Rushes don't bring at enemy behind

Shield Bash don't have % to remove target

If you land disarm when your enemy is doing a skill you take a full damage anyway (like he actually finished the cast with the weapon in the hands)

Eye for eye custom wtf

No directional damage, did you know that hitting from back doing more damage no matter what class you are? there is directional damage on l2 HELLO 2015

Geodata oly is fucked up, if you are good with geodata like i'm you can basically avoid everything

A lot of skill customized in a weird way

donations for agument + stats O__O

Who damn have the guts to play this sh1t? lol

i undestand pvp community is used to this unfixed emulation but people wake up we are in 2015 and this server have fixes from 2009 lol

gfto hatter, go play another server, nobody invited you to join server, we can survive without you ^^

you are weird guy, brainless i think comparing this pack with l2j reunion >:D

go and open your own server and share with us 2015 guy

gfto hatter, go play another server, nobody invited you to join server, we can survive without you ^^

you are weird guy, brainless i think comparing this pack with l2j reunion >:D

go and open your own server and share with us 2015 guy

An admin shouldn't answer like that ;)

You should be a nice and respectable guy, anyway sorry if i bring to light things that maybe you even had clue exist and you can't fix since your pack is l2j with some addons

Is terrible to see things like that in a server that annunced to be "If you want to play the best pvp h5 server you just found us! "

your words not mine... Best pvp h5 when even't half of the skills work as should? awesome perfect!

i'm not playng on other server and i'm not admin of any other server so i just told my review but seems you can't handle it very well

Now go back to your server cave and try to squeeze some other money to this tard community before they get bored of this brainless "balance"

PS: Buy lameguard is terrible to see full pts of bots, isn't normal that people have to report to you on forum who is going in pvp zone with bots for get them banned

it's remind me homemade server or even wrost

Edited by legendkay