da cine a zis ca fac in romania ? :)))

cam atat face unu in grecia darmite in " dubai "  cum zici tu :)))

Edited by Karasu

Hello guys, im glad to announce that website & forum are ready!

Have a look on our website: http://l2axel.com

Also on our community forum: http://l2axel.com/forum

Edited by L2Axel

Hello guys, im glad to announce that website & forum are ready!

Forum: l2axel.com/forum

Fancy website  :gusta:

da cine a zis ca fac in romania ? :)))

cam atat face unu in grecia darmite in " dubai "  cum zici tu :)))

Si cand sa trezit filmul era SF :D

finnaly, this is the end of revenge/eva and all this trash servers!

i will be there on G.O. You should be too!

Good Luck ;)

@karasu /Cry more litle kid, ( kgo spam about empire now like 5 years homo kids do :D all mxc is laughing at you)

Edited by `NeverMore

finnaly, this is the end of revenge/eva and all this trash servers!

i will be there on G.O. You should be too!

Good Luck ;)

@karasu /Cry more litle kid, ( kgo spam about empire now like 5 years homo kids do :D all mxc is laughing at you)

yeah trashmore ,you failed like a epic trash in front of me 2 times in a row and you talk  :gusta:

Better use your small brain and think why i will let this server open 

1. Because is not you

I am not such a bitch as you think! i simply screwed you because you screwed me too and i lost lot of money cuz of you ,mad kid ,i hope you enjoyed your epic fails   :happyforever:

And im working on another chronicle, with more population than hi5 now so i dont mind stop opening trash hi5 pvp servers where community is dead and i take 1k euro max anyway.

Please gtfo from my face you trash / failers dont have the right to talk with me  :alone:  ,your brain is too small and your retardness is beyond average.

so gtfo from my sight. I get sick when trash talks. Is not real  :pherp:

Edited by Karasu

yeah trashmore ,you failed like a epic trash in front of me 2 times in a row and you talk  :gusta:

Better use your small brain and think why i will let this server open 

1. Because is not you

I am not such a bitch as you think! i simply screwed you because you screwed me too and i lost lot of money cuz of you ,mad kid ,i hope you enjoyed your epic fails   :happyforever:

And im working on another chronicle, with more population than hi5 now so i dont mind stop opening trash hi5 pvp servers where community is dead and i take 1k euro max anyway.

Please gtfo from my face you trash / failers dont have the right to talk with me  :alone:  ,your brain is too small and your retardness is beyond average.

so gtfo from my sight. I get sick when trash talks. Is not real  :pherp:

quess what? you simple cant hurt this server, because owner is not beginner ( like i was ) with empire.

he knows your poor tricks better than you!

on your first posts you was saying that they hurt your business and you will make them fail , and now this :D!

some1 is defeated! sad story bro, now watch your shit revenge loosing his 50 players. ( even l2sexi has more votes and daily online is 80 :D )

Edited by `NeverMore

quess what? you simple cant hurt this server, because owner is not beginner ( like i was ) with empire.

he knows your poor tricks better than you!

on your first posts you was saying that they hurt your business and you will make them fail , and now this :D!

some1 is defeated! sad story bro, now watch your shit revenge loosing his 50 players. ( even l2sexi has more votes and daily online is 80 :D )

you random kid. You dont even know that sexi is using fake votes ,poor guy

Explain why sexi had 3k votes and i had 2,4 when i was having 230 real online and sexi had not even 100 ? u so fuking money. why do i even bother talk to trash / trash always talk

the lame excuse that ur a newbie is not acceptable. its your shitty pack that made you fail ,i hope you enjoyed my past troubles ,i had that troubles too ,you have no idea how much i had to pay for ur fucking bugs. Im glad you lost money now "on advertising ,vps etc"  now we are even.

Edited by Karasu