you random kid. You dont even know that sexi is using fake votes ,poor guy

Explain why sexi had 3k votes and i had 2,4 when i was having 230 real online and sexi had not even 100 ? u so fuking money. why do i even bother talk to trash / trash always talk

the lame excuse that ur a newbie is not acceptable. its your shitty pack that made you fail ,i hope you enjoyed my past troubles ,i had that troubles too ,you have no idea how much i had to pay for ur fucking bugs. Im glad you lost money now "on advertising ,vps etc"  now we are even.

I am not going to start this conv again with you, what my customers report is fixed on latest revs of l2jreunion, so if you wasnt that stupid to share our files w/o our permission you would have all this fixies for free like all my customers. Finally i ve already said countless times that buying our sources doesnt make us your developer. You should had wait like every customer do ;)

Now guess what? you lost many euros because of your stupidity not because of me! Sorry to bother you bro but thats the truth!

And l2sexi where i used to be dev dont buy votes, he just dont use fake players like you do ;)

Try harder and maybe one day you will reach aerons community ... maybe ... oh wait .. you will never reach that much people...

Edited by `NeverMore

I am not going to start this conv again with you, what my customers report is fixed on latest revs of l2jreunion, so if you wasnt that stupid to share our files w/o our permission you would have all this fixies for free like all my customers. Finally i ve already said countless times that buying our sources doesnt make us your developer. You should had wait like every customer do ;)

Now guess what? you lost many euros because of your stupidity not because of me! Sorry to bother you bro but thats the truth!

And l2sexi where i used to be dev dont buy votes, he just dont use fake players like you do ;)

Try harder and maybe one day you will reach aerons community ... maybe ... oh wait .. you will never reach that much people...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk  :happyforever: ,i dont know why ur trying to make me mad by telling lies but it wont work out

first of all because you scammed me, theres no such thing as " i havent waited " ,you simply found a lame excuse to post on mxc saying i was reselling ur trash pack and ignored me for an entire motnh while i was posting all bugs possible.

secondly have you logged on sexi lately? last wipe now didnt even had 100 online

What fake players? i simply have counter 70%

if

a5d93d5350cd576322dcd3151a99132b.png

make the calculation. 250 real online

OH right you didnt even had 100 real online on your lame server, and you had to put fake bots staying in giran as well xD

yeah sorry if u dont believe xDDD, you just dont know shit about advertising.

Also on forsaken i was having 350 real online and i wasnt even using a 50-70% fake counter. it was much more players back then 6+ months ago / i was rank 4 and 5 on both hopzone/topzone ,now i barely reach 10 or 11. Some people also just dont want to vote for bracelet / also vote is working per 24 hours not 12

/FAGGOT

Edited by Karasu

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk  :happyforever: ,i dont know why ur trying to make me mad by telling lies but it wont work out

first of all because you scammed me, theres no such thing as " i havent waited " ,you simply found a lame excuse to post on mxc saying i was reselling ur trash pack and ignored me for an entire motnh while i was posting all bugs possible.

secondly have you logged on sexi lately? last wipe now didnt even had 100 online

What fake players? i simply have counter 70%

if

a5d93d5350cd576322dcd3151a99132b.png

make the calculation. 250 real online

OH right you didnt even had 100 real online on your lame server, and you had to put fake bots staying in giran as well xD

yeah sorry if u dont believe xDDD, you just dont know shit about advertising.

Also on forsaken i was having 350 real online. it was much more players back then 6+ months ago / i was rank 4 and 5 on both hopzone/topzone ,now i barely reach 10 or 11

community splits on sevrers bro,what i mean? when there are only 2 servers online community on them  will be higher ( nowhere else to play ) . When a third servers opens ( like empire ) community from other 2 servers come to the third server. 

on our G.O there was 180 ( real unigue ip's ) and our .online was showing real players which means 270 + playes on server, if some them was "ghosts" is another story( arround 70 i think )! Yours showing players that doesnt exists, and believe me i made much better advertise than you, and all this without hopzone/topzone :D! Imagine what if we was on this 2 sites what would be the result ...

W/e it was my first try, i made mistakes ( i was newbie on this ) i learn from them , my next try going to be much better and believe me you will not be able to hurt me like you did.

The difference between me and you is that i didnt even spend a single euro for empire, mashine , website , hosts everything was free.. and quess what? on that 2 days i got 100+ euro donations :D.

Sorry if i make you feel stupid but its the truth!

I hope for you found your way on making your pro bar with 3k euro, and leave l2 because you hurt its community! 

bye bye

Edited by `NeverMore

community splits on sevrers bro,what i mean? when there are only 2 servers online community on them  will be higher ( nowhere else to play ) . When a third servers opens ( like empire ) community from other 2 servers come to the third server. 

on our G.O there was 180 ( real unigue ip's ) and our .online was showing real players which means 270 + playes on server, if some them was "ghosts" is another story( arround 70 i think )! Yours showing players that doesnt exists, and believe me i made much better advertise than you, and all this without hopzone/topzone :D! Imagine what if we was on this 2 sites what would be the result ...

W/e it was my first try, i made mistakes ( i was newbie on this ) i learn from them , my next try going to be much better and believe me you will not be able to hurt me like you did.

The difference between me and you is that i didnt even spend a single euro for empire, mashine , website , hosts everything was free.. and quess what? on that 2 days i got 100+ euro donations :D.

Sorry if i make you feel stupid but its the truth!

I hope you found your way on making your pro bar with 3k euro, and leave l2 because you hurt its community! 

bye bye

im not even going to bother comment anymore on your stupidity

and your google translate is wrong. 

from what i saw, it was 180 online .online where i saw 70+ players staying afk in giran and dunno what more bots then you added even more bots and it was showing .online 250 ,and server was already empty ,not more than 10-15 real online ,yes pls lie more xDDD ur so butthurt! you dont like to accept the truth

You cant handle being a l2 owner, go find another job. not everyone can success like i do  :happyforever:

and you are so full of shet! please tell us, how can you lie so much? you are made of lies, your parents lies to you ,your whole family lied to you. all your friends lied to you and now youre going to lie everbodyelse too? omg so sadski..

Edited by Karasu

im not even going to bother comment anymore on your stupidity

and your google translate is wrong. 

from what i saw, it was 180 online .online where i saw 70+ players staying afk in giran and dunno what more bots then you added even more bots and it was showing .online 250 ,and server was already empty ,not more than 10-15 real online ,yes pls lie more xDDD ur so butthurt! you dont like to accept the truth

You cant handle being a l2 owner, go find another job. not everyone can success like i do  :happyforever:

yeap 15-20 real online and on first day 150+ votes on all vote sites ( more than your l2eva had for 4-5 days ).

okey please do me this favor and dont reply again :D . Your replys makes you look silly.

On first place you would make this server fail, and now you going back to your cave like a kiddo since you cant do a shit :P 

Then you are going to open a night club with your 3k you made from l2  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

Thats your 'BIG' plans for your future ... hahahah ... I will say once more that all mxc is laughing at you!

Good luck from me bro. You gonna need it  :happyforever:

everyone is laughing at your lies actually. but you dont know 

you make it so obvious, so sad  :alone:

thats why i got 2400 euro donations from l2 eva only, because i had " less players than you and less votes "  and you made 100 euro only  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

go and cry in a corner now ,you dont know how to lie. come back when you improve at lieing people.

// ok im out, you can go with your frands and lick eachother wounds on forum now

im so tired of your faken stupidity ,you make me sick

Edited by Karasu

everyone is laughing at your lies actually. but you dont know 

you make it so obvious, so sad 

thats why i got 2400 euro donations from l2 eva only, because i had " less players than you and less votes "  and you made 100 euro only   

go and cry in a corner now ,you dont know how to lie. come back when you improve at lieing people.

// ok im out, you can go with your frands and lick eachother wounds on forum now

im so tired of your faken stupidity ,you make me sick

yeap but i am still eating from your 250 euro you paid me ;)

:-beep- yeah:

btw you said you are not going to reply again :D what happend? truth touched your feelings ?  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

I know how you feel dude! Its okey! You are trying to feel better saying i am telling bullshits, but everyone who know you knows the truth ;) Thats why everyones trashtalks on you.

Guys u can stop?

we give views to the topic ;) we cant have one mature conv? :happyforever:  :happyforever:  thats why  forums exists my friend :)

Edited by `NeverMore

I can't wait for his club to open! I wanna get drunk on more stupidity :D

Hahaha the romo guy that dreams to open 2 night clubs with 5000 euros cuz another greek frands tells (lied) to him he earn 2000 with his in greece.

Now he dream clubs, while he tells to people he give almost 70% from his money to family (to his father that beats him to death if he dont) fck the logics.

Anyway great man who said and lets underline it to: " even if u draw to a idiot that he is a idiot, he would keep clam that he is not " even if dozens of people said that to him. Anyway... lets leave it behind.

So much off topic..

Imo u should make sieges weekly,castle siege and territory war. Also u should make it possible to earn the pvp count and reward in siege zones (something like in Aeron)! Sieges are a good reason to pvp, especially on those servers, would be cool, think about it.

/Edit: limit of wards to avoid zergs can be good too, 3 wards per castle.

Edited by |Ambra|

So much off topic..

Imo u should make sieges weekly,castle siege and territory war. Also u should make it possible to earn the pvp count and reward in siege zones (something like in Aeron)! Sieges are a good reason to pvp, especially on those servers, would be cool, think about it.

/Edit: limit of wards to avoid zergs can be good too, 3 wards per castle.

1. Added Siege / Territory Wars every week (Sieges: Saturdays / Territory Wars: Sundays) + rewards per kill.

2. Added limit to 3 wards up per clan.

3. Added a better view of announcements of Sieges / Territory Wars (starting + action + ending) on a special chat.

Thanks for your suggestion!

Edited by L2Axel