An admin shouldn't answer like that ;)

and a player shouldn't rage like you do, what u expect to insult server and admin to answer you as you want? get good retard.

you have to respect server's staff otherwise they can talk to you as they want.

if you dont like you are free to gtfo and find another h5 pvp server with more ppl (gl on that, you will need it in order to find server with 300+  ppl as l2axel, 400 on sieges/tw).

ORRRRRRRRRRR

you can go on karasu's server to equip a bow on dagger class and crit 50k because of bugged focus death and be happy of his perfect balance meng, but wait its closed.  :alone:  :alone:  :alone:

conclusion: the only bad is you and 2015 community, not servers.

Edited by Davidakos

and a player shouldn't rage like you do, what u expect to insult server and admin to answer you as you want? get good retard.

you have to respect server's staff otherwise they can talk to you as they want.

if you dont like you are free to gtfo and find another h5 pvp server with more ppl (gl on that, you will need it in order to find server with 300+  ppl as l2axel, 400 on sieges/tw).

ORRRRRRRRRRR

you can go on karasu's server to equip a bow on dagger class and crit 50k because of bugged focus death and be happy of his perfect balance meng, but wait its closed.  :alone:  :alone:  :alone:

conclusion: the only bad is you and 2015 community, not servers.

Did you read some insult in my post? do i say "admin is retard"?

i don't play anywhere and i don't care for any server atm so your argument is kinda invalid, if enlight people about what classes should be able to do is so drammatic for you next time beg your dear admin to use a more advanced platform since between this and free l2j there are 24 minutes work and a sandwich

hope you taked my point, but for sure you didin't since you seems a little bit retard (in a good way, retardness is a disease is not even your fault)

What the fuck is wrong with you people? What do you expect with that type of behavior?

An effective criticism should be positively intended and constructive in order to achieve results.

You won't be able to find any server to play soon because you're all so impatient, destructive and lacking of understanding.

Edited by Khronos!

What the fuck is wrong with you people? What do you expect with that type of behavior?

An effective criticism should be positively intended and constructive in order to achieve results.

You won't be able to find any server to play soon because you're all so impatient, destructive and lacking of understanding.

Some of your words are true, but there is always a but

if you use a source that cost 35 euro (or what is discount price summer 10 euro?) you can't expect to see things that work only on russian sources there

basically there is an abyss between this axel and any clean russian source like rebellion (only talking about how skills work)

Impatient or not if they even't care to spend 100 euro for taking lameguard and avoid the massive bot parade that is going on in pvp zone how you can expect they can improve they self when they are using a pack that can't allow to fix all the things i told before even in 2 years?

is a point of view

there is server like emerald-game.ru where the only donations are for FASHION ITEMS very good fixed and with 4k on

and server like axel that claimed to be the "BEST" where nothing work as should and there are unbalanced donations for milk money

Community should be less brainless and avoid such servers

why dont u get informed better before you mention lameguard?

karasu was the last one that tried to make a server with lameguard (as I got informed from friends) and ppl left server in 1 day

L2Aeron was the only server that was alive after lameguard, why? because back then Aeron had 1k real online, after lameguard dropped to 600 online.

now community has changed, they don't give a fck, they don't appreciate admin's job and the time he spend for server,  if they dont like something  they instantly jump from one server to another, usually they get bored after 1 month.

If i was server Admin on pvp server with 300+ on, I wouldn't risk to add lameguard even if ppl asked for it, who would pay me in case of server's death? community wouldn't give a fck.

Edited by Davidakos

karasu was the last one that tried to make a server with lameguard (as I got informed from friends) and ppl left server in 1 day

L2Aeron was the only server that was alive after lameguard, why? because back then Aeron had 1k real online, after lameguard dropped to 600 online.

now community has changed, they don't give a fck, they don't appreciate admin's job and the time he spend for server,  if they dont like something  they instantly jump from one server to another, usually they get bored after 1 month.

If i was server Admin on pvp server with 300+ on, I wouldn't risk to add lameguard even if ppl asked for it, who would pay me in case of server's death? community wouldn't give a fck.

Give me 1 good reason why people should left if someone put lameguard

because you and most of people are so handless to get forced to play with automatics potins and pvpsuite?

so stronk and mature this community lol

aeron had something to farm for. lameguard canceled botting so thats why the general online number decreased, active players were still the same.

i give u idea why online droped,

bcs boters? 

Give me 1 good reason why people should left if someone put lameguard

because you and most of people are so handless to get forced to play with automatics potins and pvpsuite?

so stronk and mature this community lol

you're just a dumb random with no clue about pvp servers, go kill urself fckin condom accident.

my last reply: Instead of judging others, create ur own pvp server with lameguard and lets see how many ppl u'll get.

see u on l2axel nigga

Edited by Davidakos

you're just a dumb random with no clue about pvp servers, go kill urself fckin condom accident.

my last reply: Instead of judging others, create ur own pvp server with lameguard and lets see how many ppl u'll get.

see u on l2axel nigga

God i'm not playng axel, a guy take my name and say it's me... i'm famous all people wish to be like me ;)

still you didin't gived to me a good reason why lameguard is a problem lol

anyway i'm not an admin i have no interess to create a server and listen a childish and retard community like you 

PLZ NO LAMEGUARD I NEED PVP SUITE BECAUSE I CAN'T EVEN MOVE THE MOUSE OMG OMG GM PLS PLS

people like you shouldn't be allowed to play this game, and server like that shouldn't be even online is a joke but there isn't some other choise for the EU community so even this trash have 150 online lol

have 300+ online and 400+ during sieges lol

fixed.

About lameguard:  I answered you already, community nowdays dislikes lameguard (personally I like it) but why some1 should add lameguard when online counter drops to 50 ppl? I gave you example from another h5 server that failed in 1 day due to lameguard...(and it's not the only server, I know other servers as well) it's so hard to understand or what?

u can ask karasu if u don't believe me, he knows from his own experience

fixed.

About lameguard:  I answered you already, community nowdays dislikes lameguard (personally I like it) but why some1 should add lameguard when online counter drops to 50 ppl? I gave you example from another h5 server that failed in 1 day due to lameguard...(and it's not the only server, I know other servers as well) it's so hard to understand or what?

u can ask karasu if u don't believe me, he knows from his own experience

so u prefer server with 500 bots,

or server with real 50 on? 

ask the ones that you lick (aka redemption admin and stalonky), they know the answer, they never ban bots for the same reason.

more bots = higher online = more donations = money, welcome to lineage of 2015.

ask the ones that you lick (aka redemption admin and stalonky), they know the answer, they never ban bots for the same reason.

more bots = higher online = more donations = money, welcome to lineage of 2015.

achylestonky lick everyone open a new server, his mind is too confusing atm for thinking.