server.png

Hello and welcome to Lineage II Axel ! If you want to play the best pvp h5 server you just found us! We invested a lot of money to make it possible. We have paid pack from L2 Rapidus, updated and fully reworked! We have strong machine with ddos protection! We have paid geodata! And we have you in! I hope...
You will make pvps from the first minute! You dont have to farm anything. The server have most of skills fixed and good balance.

Chronicle
HIGH FIVE PART 5

Rates & Enchant
- Rates x5000 ( Instant pvp, no need basic farm, server is full pvp)
- Start level: +85

- Normal Scrolls: 100% up to +14
- Divine Scrolls: 100% up to +16 (can be obtained by raids and pvps)
- Safe enchant: +14 (Instant with 1 Scroll)
- Max enchant: +16 (With Divine Scrolls)
- Element: 100% rate. One stone instant lvl 7

General Features

- Cancellation system (buffs back after 10 seconds and it doesnt work in olympiad)
- Off shops, mana potions, certifications!
- Paid Premium Geodata without errors & wallshots
- Battlefield system + spree system with rewards (10 25 50 75 100 Kills) With some surprises when you reach the sprees
- All kind of cloaks implements (H5, GOD, Heroic + Dominion GOD Siege Cloaks)
- PvP Title Color
- Maximum Sub-Class Number: 3
- Auto Create Accounts
- Custom Raids (Raids Count: 4) with awesome rewards respawning random from 3 to 7 hours

- Raidboss Announcement: You'll get informed when one of our raid-bosses dies or spawns so you'll get in action!

- Dressme System (Including Hide/Show Cloak)

- Buff Slots 40, Songs/Dances Slots 18, Trigger Slots 12

Certifications No Quest Required
- Custom PvP zones
- PvP items can be elemented, augmented & enchanted
- Community board with stats implemented
- Nexus 3.0 implemented, also we have GM Events (u wont get bored!)
- Vote reward system with unique Vote Bracelet that pop's a Toggle skill you activate

- All NPCs needed are implemented (full shop, gatekeeper, scheme buffer, services, party instance, raid manager)
- .menu command with many usefull options

Olympiad System

- Olympiad Period: 1 week (Heroes every friday)
- Starting Points: 18
- Max Olympiad Enchant: +8
- Enemy Informer System
- Counter Time System
- Olympiad Call time: 60 seconds

Clan / Sieges / TW System

- Clan & Ally Penalty removed
- Castle Sieges every 1 week (Every saturday) + pvp reward on kill
- TW every 1 week (Every sunday) + pvp reward on kill ~ Limit 3 wards per clan
- TW wards reset once TW starts

- A better view of announcements of Sieges / TW (starting + action + ending) on a special chat

Server Hosting
- Ddos protection
- 24 GB Ram
- SSD Disk
- 1 Gbps

You wont have any delay

Forum: www.l2axel.com/forum
Server will be opened at 8 of february, dont miss it!

Edited by L2Axel

paid rapidus pack huh

then you will probably have 50 online :/, newbies dont know how to advertise.

Edited by Karasu

no i wont fan

ul fail hard / let me show you that i dont have to do anything for you to fail hard. il just sit here and eat popcorn

Edited by Karasu

Server have olf Talismans all status etc?

Yes it have

For Karasu, we are not newbies, avoid spam and keep eating popcorn

Website will be ready soon (tomorrow or monday), we have almost all ready for the grand opening.. ! >:D

no i wont fan

ul fail hard / let me show you that i dont have to do anything for you to fail hard. il just sit here and eat popcorn

why so jelly homosexual? u didn't find a boyfriend yet?

good luck with ur server btw 

axel ur gonna fail hard homie ,let me show you what it means to f*** with karasu and show him such ego with my features  :'(

prepare noob  :alone: , i was going to let you away but you showed ego against me. too late brah / prepare to fail :/

PREPARE THE FAIL &  :gtfo: / ONLY RAPIDUS HIM SELF IS ALLOWED TO DO SERVER with that features AROUND ME ,u piece of craps wannabe/wanna make hi5 pvp! 

Edited by Karasu

This romo karasu...is spamming every single topic of every hr pvp server lol,so pathetic.
Is not like i give a fuck but i wonder how stupid ppl can be,seems there isnt a limit :| ...From what i've seen ur servers arent so stable,ur average is arround 2-3 weeks +- then u open a new server; stupid ppl that keep joining ur servers and donate,but till u will find the idiots that will keep donate im sure u'll go ahead with ur weekly servers but dude at least stop acting like this,u look so retarded :/ .

P.S: I've seen that u already opened a new one and revenge already closed(2/3 weeks,confirmed),i've seen the site is a copy/paste of aeron,at least be more creative.

/Edit:

Ontopic: Goodluck!

Edited by |Ambra|

This romo karasu...is spamming every single topic of every hr pvp server lol,so pathetic.

Is not like i give a fuck but i wonder how stupid ppl can be,seems there isnt a limit :| ...From what i've seen ur servers arent so stable,ur average is arround 2-3 weeks +- then u open a new server; stupid ppl that keep joining ur servers and donate,but till u will find the idiots that will keep donate im sure u'll go ahead with ur weekly servers but dude at least stop acting like this,u look so retarded :/ .

P.S: I've seen that u already opened a new one and revenge already closed(2/3 weeks,confirmed),i've seen the site is a copy/paste of aeron,at least be more creative.

/Edit:

Ontopic: Goodluck!

who cares how i look on mxc where only 5% players know my projects fag----- fag---ttt. noones cares about your humble opinion about me except those 12 years kids that goes hand in hand and dance on fire.  " ebolation & his group and mucho mucho  more fag--- " that dont mind their business and still think this is just a game where only flame exists ,fuktards

The players support the projects on their will not because they dont know who may be the owner.  It is definetely not your problem  :happyforever:

Succesfull Lineage 2 servers is composed by experienced/same owners. New owners never success ,in case you didnt knew that ,youre still a baby!

As for high rate HIGH FIVE pvp server, lasting 1 month is all it can do these days! even midrates with 1k online dont last more than 2-3 months. ,its is definetely not my problem or my concern as im always taking care of server and punishing the randoms like you. now gtfo

Edited by Karasu