Free Codes!

Or to make for example for drops 5 dynasty weapons with 1 IP and we drop only 1 rundomly

Finally if possible to make enchanted items solled from shop and if u can the dimension system :D

numl0ckas just create a server for this guy... 

numl0ckas just create a server for this guy... 

He gains exp that way, it's better than reading an annoying java book... :lol:

Edited by Tessa

He gains exp that way, it's better than reading an annoying java book... :lol:

true but this guys double posts and asking some codes that numl0ckas for example cant code, he asks for dimension system that means instance he will need much time to code something. Well i agree with you but users must respect him. They spam like rats that suddently found free cheese on the floor.

true but this guys double posts and asking some codes that numl0ckas for example cant code, he asks for dimension system that means instance he will need much time to code something. Well i agree with you but users must respect him. They spam like rats that suddently found free cheese on the floor.

Well, alextoti got answer on two of his requests sometime ago and still wants the same... but why not, if someone is willing to help? As I said - experience! :P

• 2 weeks later...

is to do something to block when trying to login with accentuation in the accounts? type signed up my account on the site with login: donate, woe to log digit: dónate using a sharp system and then quietly, as if you block that will solve the bug that're having today on the servers of day that few know ...

I just right now wake up and I see a lot of requests:D So when I make request I share in Shares and Files [L2J] forum with your name and your request, example:

[alextoti13] Enchant Chance for players

nvm

Edited by Drynisan

• 2 weeks later...

Enchant System???

The enchant rate for normal items starts from 97% and in every enchant loses -3% or 5%(Configurable)

Max for custom items is +10-14 etc (Configurable item and max enchant lvl)
The enchant rate for custom items starts from 82% and in every enchant loses -3% or 5%(Configurable)

Safe Enchant (Configurable) for Customs.

With blessed enchant scrolls the normal items when it fails will take a penalty of -2 enchant level. Also are usable only after +15.(Configurable)

With blessed enchant scrolls the custom items when it fails will take a penalty of -1 enchant level. Also are usable only after +7.(Configurable)

Whatever is Possible from this adopted to aCis(current 330 REV) will be really appreciated. :D

Enchant System???

The enchant rate for normal items starts from 97% and in every enchant loses -3% or 5%(Configurable)

Max for custom items is +10-14 etc (Configurable item and max enchant lvl)

The enchant rate for custom items starts from 82% and in every enchant loses -3% or 5%(Configurable)

Safe Enchant (Configurable) for Customs.

With blessed enchant scrolls the normal items when it fails will take a penalty of -2 enchant level. Also are usable only after +15.(Configurable)

With blessed enchant scrolls the custom items when it fails will take a penalty of -1 enchant level. Also are usable only after +7.(Configurable)

Whatever is Possible from this adopted to aCis(current 330 REV) will be really appreciated. :D

hello,

most of them are shared,but not as AIO(all in one).

Unique Event.

Well, in this event should be spawned few mini-raid bosses in random spot's, this spots should be in zones of some towns that we will put, we put all Giran zones,Aden,Goddard,Rune for example, so when is turn of Giran zones in every zone of Giran (like Antharas' Lair, Devil's Isle, Dragon Valley and more) should be spawned those mini-bosses but Notice everytime should be in different spots. I want for example every 4 hours to be in a different towns, 12:00-16:00-20:00-24:00. For example we put at 12:00 Giran Town, exactly in this time there should be something writen in announce like "Giran zones are attacking by x bosses and soon will be destroyed go and save that zones (this when is turn of giran) when is turn of Aden, "Aden zones bla bla bla" and so for the other towns.

Thanks in advance if someone didn't understand something just reply me below and i'll try to expllain you.

EDIT: From the time that event will start should stay for one hour. [if someone kill a boss somewhere will not respawn again] and when event ends all bosses that haven't been killed should disappear.

Make me Something Like this and u gona make me happy)) 

Project: aCis Thanks.

Edited by ๖ۣۣۜۜEdward✗

hello,

most of them are shared,but not as AIO(all in one).

Well i was away for 1 year. When i came back 95% of all topics were deleted.

Everything for me that is coded in/from L2Jfrozen is totally failure. 

So if i am asking something like this means i need it or many others need it too.

To adapt something from frojen that i also cannot find or it is deleted it's not worth the time.

Well with all the respect i have to all members here i ask this. If he can code it? It will be amazing.

If not? No worries. It's ok.

If i had the knowledge of java i would do the same think for the community as does numl0ckas