Free Codes!

I will make a start system these days...just dont reply anymore Ganja and you can check my code if is good for your project..

How about creating a way to put color in the title and name of the new characters? Setting the days

Here you go, mr developer. You can't even read properly and you want to code  :dat:

Now, go and code it.

Here you go, mr developer. You can't even read properly and you want to code  :dat:

Now, go and code it.

I still don't understand what this means... :lol:

Ohh you, you should read more often some russian or br guys then, it's forgotten language :D

Let me translate: he want to set a color for name and title, for some period of time - in days. Once time is up, you can't get it again, so it's a feature for 'new characters'.

Edited by SweeTs

Ohh you, you should read more often some russian or br guys then, it's forgotten language :D

Let me translate: he want to set a color for name and title, for some period of time - in days. Once time is up, you can't get it again.

This description is a lot better! :lol:

Easy task for the mighty ganjaradio... :D

xD what more do u need :P more letters for more memory? :P maybe YOU cant do it. and  reborn12 i dont need ur useless codes

You dont even know what a timer does and where must the color be writen and you say that my codes is useless..

Im not a pro i can just make a code that will be used for everyone and not 2 lines code...i will make a system include more features than one color name or tittle...

I will ask you somethink now... cause i dont know if i make a config and i want to add a name how is this impossible?

Oh shit, save my eyes. I always knew what free services is damn ugly. Before posting a code you need to check twice what you wrote. I guagante for you, what you reworking it twice.

Oh shit, save my eyes. I always knew what free services is damn ugly. Before posting a code you need to check twice what you wrote. I guagante for you, what you reworking it twice.

That was before one year i think..but ganja have made a code there for acis new char tittle and color...and this one cant worked :p

Enterworld.java	

if (first)
		{
			activeChar.setNameColor(Config.STARTING_NAME_COLOR, true);
			activeChar.setTitleColor(Config.STARTING_TITLE_COLOR, true);

}

Config.java

public static int STARTING_NAME_COLOR;
    public static int STARTING_TITLE_COLOR;

STARTING_NAME_COLOR = FandCConfig.getProperty("StartingNC", 0000);
        STARTING_TITLE_COLOR = FandCConfig.getProperty("StartingTC", 0000);

fandc.properties

# Starting Name And Title Colour Settings
StartingNC = 0000
StartingTC = 0000

thanks for trying to help I would never use this team would change acesslevel lot easier and better, because in this way would not work because acis not have columns in the db to save the colors

thanks for trying to help I would never use this team would change acesslevel lot easier and better, because in this way would not work because acis not have columns in the db to save the colors

Just w8 to share my start system these days and will br nice for you..ganja is a project developer he dont shares good codes is just for him this codes..

If i'm not mistaken, but for all new characters exists method isNewbie() or use online ingame timer. As example if _onlineTime < 10 - is first enter.