[Share]Get Class Items With Commands.

'Baggos'

Fanky, the meaning of the mode is kinda another, it's like "shopping" certain items via command, since there is a price for it. Otherwise, yeah should be like you said.

no need this import.. nothing imported into Serverpackets. so its uselless...

import com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.serverpackets.ItemList;
Edited by Nosti21

no need this import.. nothing imported into Serverpackets. so its uselless...

import com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.serverpackets.ItemList;

It is true. I don't remember why this import is there.

Edited by 'Baggos'

• 2 weeks later...

if(activeChar.getInventory().getInventoryItemCount(57, 0) >= Config.FIGHTER_ITEMS_PRICE)    

ahahahahahahahahahah....... sorry but 0 > the price? are you serious 

+if(activeChar.getInventory().getInventoryItemCount(57, 0) <= Config.FIGHTER_ITEMS_PRICE)

if(activeChar.getInventory().getInventoryItemCount(57, 0) >= Config.FIGHTER_ITEMS_PRICE)    

ahahahahahahahahahah....... sorry but 0 > the price? are you serious 

+if(activeChar.getInventory().getInventoryItemCount(57, 0) <= Config.FIGHTER_ITEMS_PRICE)

Code is against Pythagoras theory or other mathematical...

Who gives a damn about it now .. was written two years ago.

Because working normally, I did not give attention before or now..

Edited by 'Baggos'

working normally? you can get items only if you have 0 adenas or -312411adenas are you serious? how it was working normally, fuck the class restriction is a good way to get items faster than buying them. But not even InventoryUpdate() nothing... damn at least change > to < please

working normally? you can get items only if you have 0 adenas or -312411adenas are you serious? how it was working normally, fuck the class restriction is a good way to get items faster than buying them. But not even InventoryUpdate() nothing... damn at least change > to < please

Go try and see.. I used on my server and was ok..

then i'll change it.

Also, code say 0 > and config.. read better... If adena is above to config, then get the items.

you say me to change in " if adena is it and low from config" :)

Edited by 'Baggos'

i pref you to make just a more better from this one..

something like .items .. or something you like 

so this one will check if getClass,archer,duelist,tank,tyrant,maestro and all classes. so ... createItem per class ... cuz here is only 3 different, tank-dagger-archer-mage .... if im tyrant what i will use? dagger or mage :S

sorry for my bad english :)

i pref you to make just a more better from this one..

something like .items .. or something you like 

so this one will check if getClass,archer,duelist,tank,tyrant,maestro and all classes. so ... createItem per class ... cuz here is only 3 different, tank-dagger-archer-mage .... if im tyrant what i will use? dagger or mage :S

sorry for my bad english :)

You have a point here... and i'll change the code tommorow...

Thank for your idea and for the comment with this...

And my english is bad... bad + bad = little more better. Maybe.. :P

Edited by 'Baggos'

Baggos you have 57,0> from config i just tested your code cause you mind fucked me, i have 500kk seted config to 300kk , it send the msg of not enough adena. When i delete my adenas and got 0 i can get the items, am i blind? My words are actually right

Baggos you have 57,0> from config i just tested your code cause you mind fucked me, i have 500kk seted config to 300kk , it send the msg of not enough adena. When i delete my adenas and got 0 i can get the items, am i blind? My words are actually right

Then just change this:

+ if(activeChar.getInventory().getInventoryItemCount(57, 0) == Config.FIGHTER_ITEMS_PRICE)

He may be right and sticking the code ... somewhere doing wrong.

Edited by 'Baggos'

Already changed, etc i just reply to help you and people that use that/going to use that

Tomorrow i'll change the code with more class.. :)

edit:

I find the error with your problem... Now i understand what you mean for this error... You gave me before only one part of this check... when a guy take this code and make clean, had inside this mistake...

{
                        activeChar.sendMessage("You do not have enough Adena");
                        return false;
            }

But me, before the rclean by this guy, i had this:

{
    activeChar.getInventory().reduceAdena("Adena", Config.FIGHTER_ITEMS_PRICE, activeChar, null);
    activeChar.getInventory().addItem("Angel Slayer", 6367, 1, activeChar, activeChar);
}
   else
   {
    activeChar.sendMessage("You do not have enough Adena");
   }

You have right... I did not understand that you speak for the line of adena. For reason, that i personally had him make otherwise.

Then... yes my friend... Need if adena is from config and low...

Please accept my apologies..

Edited by 'Baggos'

if(activeChar.getInventory().getInventoryItemCount(57, 0) == Config.FIGHTER_ITEMS_PRICE)

if im not wrong, this one will give items only when you have the corrent adena..example 10 adena ... 11 adena will not